IS IT OKAY TO CRY AT MY QUINCE????????

I FEEL LIKE A AM GOING TO CRY THE DAY OF MY QUINCE BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY GIRL AND MY DAD IS GOING TO DANCE WITH ME AND I HAVENT DANCE WITH HIM SENCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL BUT ANYWAYS

I JUST WANTED TO NOW IF ITS NORMAL FOR YOU TO CRY ON A SPECIL DAY LIKE THAT?
Posted by MONICA; updated 06/04/04

Hey monica,
It`s like some song says. "it`s my party and i can cry if i want to"...intead of mine it`s yours. Lol well just don`t care what people think. Let them think what they want, but express your feelings out. Don`t keep them in. Are you going to be giving out a speech in your hall? if you want you can e-mail me at iwantcookies101@sbcglobal.net
Good Luck!
Posted by chiquita; updated 06/04/04

CHIQUITA

WELL THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU SAID IM ALLRIGHT NOW MY MOM ALREADY SAID SHE IS GOING TO CRY SO IM LIKE IF I SEE YOU IM GOING TO CRY TO AND I KNOW I AM GOING TO SEE HER CRY SO I GUESS AS LONG AS I DONT MESS UP MY MAKE-UP I WELL BE ALLRIGHT LOL WELL THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING
Posted by MONICA; updated 06/06/04

Your welcome monica. Wish you the best of luck in your quince.....hope to talk to yu soon,......and send me some pictures of you quince when it passes. My e-mail is iwantcookies101@sbcglobal.net
Thanks so much.. Good luck amiga!
Posted by chiquita; updated 06/07/04

Chiquita

Hey well ya i will send you some picutres after the 4th of septeber and if you think you will be in lubbock tx. For that weekend you are welcome to come and have alot of fun. Well my e-mail is angelbaby794042003@yahoo.com

Well talk ta ya latters

~BYE~

Monica Rivera
Posted by monica; updated 06/11/04

Yes,it is ok to cry
Posted by nicci; updated 06/16/04