HELP ME

I AM HAVING A QUINCEANERA BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT I NEED OR WHAT I SHOULD GET. MY PARENTS SAID THAT I HAVE TO ORGANIZE IT. AND I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT I NEED. SO IF SOMEBODY OUT THERE KNOWS PLEEESE SEND ME A LIST.
Posted by KARELI; updated 06/23/04

Gurls.
My name is tania and i live in texas. My 15enra is gonna be novemeber 27,2004 and i have everything but a valz for that night. And i dont know if i wanna put damas cuz i was thinkg about just having guys dress in pachocos. But i have not idea how to create a valz. CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP! SHOULD I PUT DAMAS OR NO? AND HOW DO I MAKE A PRETTY VALZ? PLZZ HELP.
EMAIL ME AT Babygirl13_6920@hotmail.com
Posted by Tania; updated 06/26/04

KARELI,

I had quuince in march, well i planned my 15 by myself also, so here are the basic things.

* obviously your dress
* Church
* reception place
* Food
* Court
* decorations
* invitations
* cake
* dresses for your girls, and what ever your guys are gonna wear.
* Gifts ( ring, earrings, medalion,etc)
* Vals ( well i didnt do a vals w/ my dad or court, me and my court danced to elvis crespo, my dad and i danced to the way u look to night by Frank Sinatra.
* if you need or want, sponsors
* bouquets if u want the girls to carry a flower or something
* day of your 15, u need hair,& makeup.* phtogragher
*ur bouquet
* take ur pictures that will be framed
* guestbook & pen
* crown or tiara ( i had both)
* kneeling pillow
* cake
* dj or band
* then u can worry about the little stuff like shoes, hairstyle, etc.

If u need more help with planning you can email me allys29@yahoo.com
Posted by ~*Ashley*~; updated 06/26/04

TANIA: WELL GURL I SAY YA GET A DANCE CHOREAGRAPHER OR JUX ASK SUM ONE YA KNOW WHO ALREADY HAD A 15ANERA TO HELP YA OUT....N `BOUT DA DAMAS I THINK ITS REALLY UP TO YA...I MEAN YA COULD HAVE DA CHAMBELANES DRESS IN PACHUCO SUITS N STILL HAVE DAMAS...DATS WUT MAH HOMEGURL DID...
Posted by *ShOrTy*; updated 06/26/04

Well you certainly need a dress.
I have two wonderful dresses for sale. Dress 1 does not have tags and although it has not been worn to a celebration nor altered, it needs cleaning since it was used for modeling. It is a size 10 (36” bust, 27” waist). The dress has an underskirt attached so there is no need to buy one. Dress 2 is new with tags and never modeled. It is a size 14 (38.5” bust, 29.5” waist) and luckily I did not altered at all. It is a Mori Lee style 6011 and does not need any cleaning at all. It does not have a petticoat but I bought a used one that I would include with the dress. Make me an offer! For pictures:
Http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/dressforyourwedding
Thanks
Silvia
Svargas_1999@yahoo.com
Posted by S.vargas; updated 06/28/04

Shorty
Thanks gurl its nice to know that someone has time to read these things and write back. And i wish you would be able to come to my 15enra. And i got someone to do the valz for me i just want some of the gurls that alreday had thier 15enra to tell me some moves. But thanks your been a real help. Maybe you shourld holla at me write back.!
Posted by tania; updated 06/29/04

UR WELCOME...N YEAH IT TRUE MOST PEEPZ DONT W/B...WELL N-E-WAYZ, GOOD LUCK ON YO 15ANERA...I HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT GOOD...
Posted by *ShOrTy*; updated 06/29/04