SWEET 15

HI IM ALSO GOING TO HAVE MY QUINCENERA ON APRIL2005 I STILL DONT KNOW THE EXACT DATE BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IDEAS ON HOW TO DECORATE CHAMPAIGN BOTTLES IF ANY ONE HAVE SOME IDEAS PLEASE SEND ME SOME IDEAS THANK YOU GRACE PEREZ
Posted by GRACE PEREZ; updated 06/23/04

HI MY NAME IS CYNTHIA. I HAD MY QUINCEANERA LIKE 2 YRS AGO,AND THE WAY THEY DECORATED M Y CHAMPAIGNE BOTTLES WERE THAT ONE WAS DECORATED LIKE THE QUINCEANERA AND THE OTHER LIKE THE CHAMBELAN.
Posted by CYNTHIA; updated 06/23/04

How about you wrap the bottom stem of the glasses with ribbon and wrap your birthmonth flowers around it at the part where the bowl of the glass meets the stem. Then get little plastic things that say "Mis 15 AƱos" or "Sweet 15" and glue them on the bowl part of the glass
Posted by Guerita; updated 06/23/04

Hey! Im gald u asked dat question! I was thinkin bout doing dat myself 4 my quince on september. I thought good about it and the best thing 2 do is 2 not decorate them at all. See, im having a very fancy party and decorated bottoles look 2 tacky and ghetto. Leave them plane and you`ll see how much fancier and elegant it will look. Just think: Simple and elegant! Bye
Posted by Velma; updated 06/29/04