Quinceanera Gowns

Could any of you guys give my sites to find a quinceanera gown? thanx!!
Posted by Alejandra; updated 11/09/02

Just go to yahoo.com and type in quinceneara dress and there are many sites to chose from
Posted by maria; updated 01/04/03

These guys have an awesome selection of dresses. The top of the line are their exclusives, which they can make in up to 50 different colors.

Http://www.arnettslaboutique.com/en/quinceanera.cfm
Posted by chelsea; updated 04/22/03

Go to angeldelivers.com! That have really pretty dresses!!!!!
Posted by Cica; updated 04/24/03

Most of the ones they mention have nice gowns but whatever you do dont buy your gown at simple elegance their gowns are so ugly they look like plastic from the bottom. All the girls that are modeling their dresses look white now thats racias, is that how you spell it. They need some latinas there.
Posted by Liz; updated 08/20/03

Marysbridal have the bset dresses ever get your there except fer the ugly one on pg 2 number 4802 nah jus6t messing cause thats my dress

***joxi***
Posted by *shortyprincezz*; updated 08/21/03

Thatz tru liz..... They need mexicans and salvi`s ect. Not no dayum white gurls sayin DUDE or oh my god!! they need like ORALE and ya know wat i mean PEACE
Posted by KIM =); updated 08/21/03

Hey well they have some nice dresses at www.amyleebridal.com thats were im getting my dress from well ~goodluck and lots luv~
Posted by Sweets; updated 09/01/03

Discounts on beautiful gowns all sizes call today for information on how you can get a your dress from a New York designer. Chicago area only .

Visit our page for more info: Abbi - Chair Covers Rental

Posted by Deborah; updated 12/14/03

By far the best dresses seem to be found . These gowns are what a quinceanera gown should look like. All the others are wedding gowns. That`s not what a quinceanera should look like. She should look like a young lady ready to explore the world.

God Bless Vero
Posted by Veronica; updated 01/15/04

The best quinceanera gown catalog/company is Mary`s Bridal so if you really wanna see their Beloving Collection...then go to marysbridal.com or go to a retail wedding gown store and ask for a Mary`s Bridal catalog. Love and hugs no drugs and by the way i`m getting my dress from mary`s bridal so yea my is the pouffiest dress they`ve got. Anywaz talk to ya later and every. Love and hugs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by yoVani Sabet; updated 01/16/04

I found some pretty nice quinceanera gowns at www.marysbridal.com
Hope u like them.
Posted by Mayra; updated 02/05/04

Can anyone PLEASE help me find a Quinceanera Gowm/dress? In a white- pinkish color. Thanks. :-)
Posted by Jessica; updated 03/18/04

Could you sent me beautiful Quinceanera gowns !!
Posted by juana; updated 06/27/04

Well i didn`t get my dress online.i live in Virginia and i had to go all the way to Atlanta, Georgia just to find 1 and mine only costed $600 so that was good and mine is white w/ babay blue (tiny lil flowers on the chest part and tiny lil flowers on the bottom and it has 3 layers on the back and it criss-crosses thousands of times on the back so it`s really cool but u should go out and look for them at cities and stuff so u could try them out yourself........and my 15nera is Novemeber 13, 2004.and i`m haveing a band and dj and all my family form Atlanta, Ga and Florida r coming and my friends r gonna be here, but i`m only haveing 4 chambelanes..i wanted 14 damams and 15 chambelanes but my parents wouldn`t let me cuz they told me that if i have girls that some of them will proabably look prettier than me and i should be the only girl every1 looks at that night ...i told em that was bull crap what they said...bye
Posted by Avigail; updated 06/28/04

Hey! There`s lots of places 2 find a dress! Im getting mine made by Vera Wang for my quince in september. But u can try David`s Bridal or MarysBridal.com.
Posted by Velma; updated 06/29/04