My XV (Pictures)

Hey everyone-

I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it!
It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We learned the vals in 2 days w/ brindis cuz I arrived in Mexico like 5 days before. It was crazy but it was awesome I want another one! The church was nice and short. If anybody wants to see my pics write to me. Hope you all have fun in yours!
Posted by Tania; updated 03/26/04

Does anyone have a pics of their 15 so that i can get a idea if you do pleaz send them to me my email is www.Gunitgrl28@aol.com or www.Littlebabygrl28@yahoo.com if you can before April
Posted by Cynthia; updated 03/26/04

MY DAUGHTER IS HAVING HER QUINCE ON JUNE 19TH AND SHE WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME PICS AND GET SOME IDEAS.

CAN YOU EMAIL ME:
LANENALINDA2000@OPTONLINE.NET
Posted by WALESKA; updated 04/22/04

Hey i would like to see some of your pictures because im going to have my quinceanera in mexico to........maceealvarado@hotmail.com
Posted by macee; updated 06/14/04

Hey,
I would love to see some of your pictuers!!Can you please send them to me at Lissettita_217@yahoo.com. Thank you!!!
Posted by Lissette; updated 06/15/04

Hey I`m so so glad to hear that you wasn`t nervous about your quince anos . I am so nervous about the whole thing i don`t know what to expect from other people like are they going to show up or are they going to like me. I just don`t know but i hope everything truns at all good for me , and i would like to see your pic of your quince. My email jessicagomez_271@hotmail.com thanks jess :)
Posted by jessica; updated 06/17/04

Hey can you please send me your pixs it will be cool to my email that is lilarish1991@yahoo.com
Posted by Arisbei; updated 06/30/04

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE THEM MY E-MAIL IS pink_bubble66@yahoo.com thanks cuz my quince is in 2 more months
Posted by cristina; updated 06/30/04

Ey mami
Please let me see your pics so i get a idea of how minez might look.............its comin up
Thanks 4 hookin a sista Up Mwah CiAo
Posted by Vanessa; updated 07/03/04

EY mami
Me n mah twin r havin quince soon please send your pics
Thanks 4 hookin a sista up mwah! ~uno~ ciao
Xoxoxnesaxoxox@aol.com
Posted by Vanessa; updated 07/03/04

Yeah I would love to see the pictures to get an idea of of what my would look like if any one else has any please send them to rpbrat6410@yahoo.com thankyou
Posted by rosa; updated 07/05/04

Send me some pics at tffny_garcia@yahoo.com
Posted by tiffany; updated 08/05/04

Hey can you send me the pictures?
I need some ideas for my quince.
EMAIL ME AT laplayerhernandez01@yahoo.com
ThAnXs
Posted by betty; updated 08/06/04

HEY I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR PICS TOO!! MY QUINCEANERA IS IN NOV. IM SO NERVOUS!! MY E-MAIL IS : DADDYSGIRL4871@SBCGLOBAL.NET THANKS!!!!
Posted by CRYSTAL; updated 08/07/04

Hey Tania,
Sounds like u had a blast at ur quince. I hope mines goes as good as urs. WEll si puedes can u send me some pics...My e-mail is;
MexicanChica702@hotmail.com
Posted by MexicanChica*; updated 08/08/04

HI , MY DAUGHTER IS HAVING HER 15TH NEXT YEAR AND WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR PICS TO GET SOME IDEAS OF WHAT THIS DAY WILL BE LIKE , THANK YOU
Posted by LISA; updated 08/09/04

Hey can u please send me your pics to bluedolphin13@earthlink.net
Posted by Mercedes; updated 08/09/04

Hey can u send me ur pics? my email is DominiRican419@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Posted by domini_rican; updated 08/11/04

Hey gurl
I had my 15 on the same day as yours and im Mexico too!! Well anyways i would like to see ur pix and hear more about your 15. Email me at dulce_2007@msn.com
Posted by Dulce; updated 08/12/04

Hey can u pleez send me your pictures!
Thanks!!
Posted by Daisy; updated 08/18/04