A ENGLISH SONG FOR THE VALS!!!!!!!

HEY WAZZ UP? WELL I AM A GHETTO LIL` LATINA IM MIXED AND I WANT A ENGLISH SLOW SONG FOR THE WALTZ SO IF ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED I ALREADY GOT MY PRESINTATION PLANNED WITH ENGLISH SONGS AND MEXICAN BACKROUND SO PLEASE HOLLA!!!(MIXED WITH BLACK & HISPANIC)
Posted by sandy clark; updated 08/18/04

Hey i know this good slow waltz song it is called butterfly kisses. E mail me and i will help you some more
Mexicanbarbie5@yahoo.com
Posted by Raquel; updated 08/19/04

Thanx girl you so nice i`ll e mail you later tonight.
Posted by sandy clark; updated 08/20/04

Hey well i like the song butterfly kisses also but the only problem is that if you are using it for your Quince it uses the word sweet sixteen in the song. But then you are also going to have to cut it off cuz towards the end it says that your dad is giving you away and stuff like that and that you will change you name. I wouldn`t use that song for a valz cuz it is more for the father daughter dance. It is still a good song so it is up to you that is just my opinion. Email me if you need anything else at stardama06@yahoo.com.
Posted by Damaris; updated 08/20/04

THAT`S WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I HEARD THE SONG JUST A WHILE AGO BUT I GOT A SUGGESTION TO DO STEP IN THE NAME OF LOVE WITH EACH PARTNER AND THEN XEND AFTER THAT SO I`LL E-MAIL YOU GUYS AND LET YOU KNOW ABOUT WHAT IM GOING TO DO THANKS!!!!
Posted by sandy clark; updated 08/21/04