TEXAS BOYZ     (2 replies)

Our group is trying to get to the point to where everyone knows us.....if you have any comments about us please tells us cause then we would know if we are getting known or if we need to try harder. If you have any questions about the group e-mail me. THANKS
Posted by TEXAS BOYZ; updated 12/07/04

*~*LaTiN GUrLz*~*    

Hey I just wanted to give a shout out to all them new Latin Gurlz... Wanna wish yall good luck and I hope yall last. And thanks to my homie Andres for takin me to try-outs.. I owe u big time. And Im sorry to mah best gurl.. U kNow I l0ve U.. MuaHH!...
Posted by *kika*; updated 12/07/04

Do You Have To Have 14 Boys And 14 Girls?     (3 replies)

You guyzi need major help do you have to have 14 boys and 14 girls in you quinceanera b/c i dont have 28 freinds thats crazy well please help HELPx22
Posted by ari; updated 12/07/04

Quinceania     (2 replies)

Should i have i quinceania?
Posted by Irma; updated 12/07/04

*A GAME 4 ALL DA QUINCES!*     (18 replies)

AIGHT HERES A GAME SO YALL COULD LIGHTEN UP :)! THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY IT. A PERSON PICKS ONE OUT OF THIS OR THAT AND THEN WRITES ANOTHER THIS OR THAT. OH AND IT HAS TO DO WITH QUINCEANERAS CAUSE ITS A QUINCEANERA MESSAGE BOARD. EXAMPLE: PINK OR BLUE THE NEXT PERSON ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 12/07/04

Prices For Choreographing     (2 replies)

I have choreographed one quinceaneria, and the people loved it! I did not charge them because it was my first time with no experience. Now people are asking for my number and wanting to know how much I charge. I do not know how much to charge them. I will be ...
Posted by A; updated 12/07/04

What Happens If Your On Your Period???     (4 replies)

Im scared about haveing by _____ on that day what should i do ???????
Posted by lynn; updated 12/05/04

How Does It Go?     (4 replies)

Well i need help even though mines is in two years. How does it go?What do i do? PLease help me alittle. Mines is gonna be on May 27 2006 but my birthday is the 28th of May but its a Sunday. N-E- wayz so i know theres 15 boys and 14 girls+me. And what else.
Posted by Christina; updated 12/05/04

I'm 7 Months What Shoud I Do     (8 replies)

Hey girls , i dont know what to do im 3 months pregnate and we have been planning my 15 since before i was going to have a baby . I`m getting bigger and i;m so ashamed that i dont even want my 15 any more . My 1 5 is in nov. By time it gets here im going to be 7 months ...
Posted by anna; updated 12/05/04

What You Know Bout Them TEXAS BOYZ    

Give us your comments about us........and if you are in need of some cadets write back and we will talk about it. EVEN HOUSE PARTIES.......we get it KRUNK
Posted by Andrew; updated 12/06/04

My QuinceƱera Video     (3 replies)

Okay im editing my own Quince Video and i need a poem about a quinceƱera does anyone know where i can find one?
Posted by Alejandra; updated 12/06/04

Music    

What kind of music should i play in my quinces
Posted by christy; updated 12/06/04

Planner     (3 replies)

Does someone knows where can I find a planner for my 15
Posted by JACKY; updated 12/07/04

I Always Post One And Dont Get No Reply Help!     (3 replies)

HEY WAZZ UP?WELL HERE`S MY PROBLOM I DONT HAVE A THEME AND I NEED SOME IDEAS ON CENTER PEICES FOR THE TABLES MY QUINCE IS VERY ELEGANT.ALSO I NEED MOVES FOR MY KUMBIA SONG PLEASE HELP AND CAN I SEE SOME PICTURES OF A RECENT QUINCE PLEASE?!!!!
Posted by Sandy Valencia; updated 12/07/04

Quinceanera    

Hi i am going to have a quinceanera but every body keeps asking me why but i don`t care. I relly need help on picking my color my dress is going to be white and i know that any color goes with white. I need to know do you have to pay for the church and i need a place ...
Posted by tete; updated 12/03/04

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT    

I just want to say THANKS to those who have let us dance for yall to get noticed and help us spread our name seeing that we just now got started.
Posted by ANDREW; updated 12/03/04

Jobs     (1 reply)

Hi! my name is Tony and i need job. The reason why I want a job is so i can help my mother a little and have money for me to spend and go to the mall sometimes with friend but it`s not about money because I`ve been wanting a job so bad since i was 13 teen but I`m 14 ...
Posted by Tony; updated 12/03/04

Boyfriend Or Crush     (1 reply)

Ok I`ve been goin wit my boyfriend for almost 5 months an everything is goin okay... We have alot of problems cuz he is such a jelous person an im a flirty gurl.. I can help it.. But theres this guy I`ve been crushing on for a while now.. And even though i didnt get to ...
Posted by *twenky*; updated 12/03/04

I HAvE TO WRiTe My QuInCeAnErA SPeEcH     (1 reply)

Please help me!! :( i need help writting my Quinceanera speech. I am so nervous i don`t know what to say. Please help me!!! I`m so stressed out about this i could cry. PLease help me!!! My quinceanera is on December 18th. Ladies PLEASE!!!!!!! HELP
Posted by Brittany Vera; updated 12/03/04

PLEASE READ...    

Hey...okay i had my sweet 15 in May of dis year and so now my mom wants to plan me a sweet 16 and im all up for it...BUT i jus dunno wa to do for it...cuz i dont want to do everything i did for my 15 all over again...and i also dont kno if i should have a court cause i ...
Posted by ki-ki; updated 12/03/04

I HAD MY QUINCE ON SAT!!!!     (15 replies)

I had my quinceanera on saturday nov.13th and it was so awsome. I loved it!!! you feel so nervous, but then it starts going away. Girls, if yours is coming up, try to relax because it`s gonna come out great. In the morning, it stared drizzling and i though that it ...
Posted by Ana Daisy; updated 12/03/04

AIRBRUSHING At Your Cumpleanos Or QUINCEANERA    

Muchos amigos, chamacos and familia have enjoyed our services AIRBRUSHING T-SHIRTS and baseball caps at the reception!!! We are professional and work well with el pueblo. Call us!!! Thank You. Contact information is on site. ARTERNATIVES CUSTOM AIRBRUSHING & ...
Posted by John Craig - REP; updated 12/03/04

I JUST HAD MY QUINCE NOV.27 2004    

MAN IT WAS OFF THE CHAIN THATS ALL PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT WAS TIGHT !!!!!!!
Posted by BOXING PRINCESS; updated 12/03/04

OH NO!!!!! I Got Toenail Fungus( Gross)     (3 replies)

Oh no My quincenera is coming up and i have toe nail fungus My toe nails are so ugly and i have to wear shoes that show my toes what should i do and i don`t want to paint them What should i do
Posted by ???; updated 12/05/04

TEXAS BOYZ     (4 replies)

If you have any questions about the group write back......THANKS AGAIN
Posted by ANDREW; updated 12/04/04