Hi Everyone, I Need Help

Hi, i need help my quinceanera is about fairies and i need a dress for me that has to b with the theme, my damas are only 4 and are little girls (6-9 years) and my mom wants them dressed as fairies but i cant find any, someone knows sites where i can find dresses like that?
Posted by jacky; updated 06/06/04

Hey Jackay,
This may sound crazy, but try the Disney store next month when they have some costumes in for Halloween. They might have some type of fairy outfit for little girls. If you know a good seamstress, I`m sure there must be fairy-type outfits in the fabric store catalogs for Halloween too. Then you can pick any color/fabric your seamstress recommends.
Posted by ~Pat~; updated 08/17/04

Jackie, pick a beautiful gown/dress for your girls, then go to a costume store and find the wings and wands or whatever, to go with the gowns. You can turn any beautiful dress into a fairy theme. Halloween will be here soon and the costumes are out now, Tinkerbelle is out and they have plenty of wings and wands for her so find a costume store and get those and find a beautiful gown with a full skirt and you will see how beautiful it will look.
Posted by Lyssa; updated 08/18/04