Quinceanera

I`m having my quinceanera next year but my brother and sister say it`s a waste of money that i should get a car.What should I do?
Posted by unknown; updated 05/19/04

Don`t listen to your sister
If you think you should get a car tahn get one
It`s you specail day
Do what you want
Posted by Micaela; updated 05/19/04

A car you can have it any time, but a quinceanera you can only have one chance in your life to get it.
Explain that to your sister and brother see if they will under stand it really isnt a waste of time because you have a blast on that day and its a day that you become a women.
I hope you getr what you want.
Posted by Lissette; updated 06/01/04

Don`t listen to them. I got a car instead of a 15nera and I really regret it. You have a lot more fun at a 15nera and it`s once in a life time. U can get a car any time u want.
Posted by Cindy; updated 06/03/04

Yea, everyone is ryt! You only turn 15 once in ur entire life. And if u work it ryt u might get the car 2! so go wit the quince and hey u might get lucky and get the car 2! but if u dont have a quince ull prolly regret it. Hope u make a good decision!
Posted by Maggie; updated 08/10/04

Dont listen to them ur Quinceanera would be something u will always remember .my dad says he prefers to give me a car but i dont care im getting my quinceanera done a car u will get it later.
Posted by Sandra; updated 08/17/04

My parents felt a Quinceneara was a waste of money. So sadly I didn`t have one. If that`s what you want, then go for it! You only live once!
Posted by Gloria; updated 08/17/04