I Can`t Get Along With My Best Friend`s Boyfr

My best friend Bianca and i have been friend since kindergarden. But now she is 14 years old and she found a boyfriend. But the problem is that he doesn`t get along with me and he hates me and when i am around my friend he tells me to leave them alone or get lost. I hate him cuz he has a really bad atitude problem. I told my best friend bianca and she told me that he is like that to everybody but thats not true. And my best friend bianca sometimes calls me to ask me to go walking or to playbasketball, but when we go walking she goes to her boyfriends house and talks to his mom for about 2 to 3 hours and i am waiting for her till she is done. And when she asks me to go to the playground at school to play basketball she tells me its just going to be the girls that are going to be there. Then her boyfriend is there and the start making out. And i am left all alone just siting on the bench waiting for her to talk to me or say something. And i know that i am not going to take this very long anymore. What should i do about this ?

Please contact me a.s.a.p my e-mail address is lilJackie_31@hotmail.com or Jacqueline_arreguin@yahoo.com
Posted by Jackie; updated 08/21/04

Hey gurl I kno wut ur talkin about b cause i had a friend like that but finaly i told her i said "We`vebeen friends since pk and then i mean it seems like u just use me just 2 go c ur boi friend abd then she said she was really sorry also she had told her boifriend if he wasnt going 2 try 2 be nice 2 me then she had 2 let him go or either see him 4 a while cause she told him she gots a bestfriend to spend time wit even though she had a boifriendand he told her since he liked her so much he would b nice 2 me and now we the 3 bestest friends so that all worked out try it and c wut happens then e-mail me back at truthugma516@yahoo.com hoped i helped
Posted by Steffy; updated 08/22/04