Quinceanera Help

Hey gurls. I really need help for my quinceanera i don`t know what i have to do or what are the things i need if anybody can help plz do so. I have no clue on how to start and my quinceanera is next year. If anybody can help me e-mai me .Also if anyone knows how to make invitations in the computer or which website could i go tell me. Thanx.
Always, karen. HELP. E-MAIL ME SOON.
Posted by karen; updated 07/10/05

Hey girls. Im doing my quince in mexico and im just having 7chambelanes and my chambelan de honor. Do u think thats right. Well i don`t know what u need for a quince and mines ya viene en camino in june 2006. Also if anybody knows a church in guadalajara close to or in lam plaza tapatia can u tell me bye. Thak u for everything. E-mail me
Posted by cutie; updated 07/10/05

Do you have any idea what you need help with?
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/10/05

I need help like on how to organize it and things you need to do. I have no clue on which theme to choose for my 15 but if u can give me ideas i would appreciated. Thanx.
Posted by karen; updated 07/10/05

Thanx for helping me can anybody else give me ideas. Like can someone tell me what theme should i get or give me ideas and also can some one help me for quince songs.
Posted by cutie; updated 07/14/05

Thanx for helping me. But does anybody else have any ideas. Can someone help me or give me ideas for the theme and does anybody know any good quince songs in spanish. Thanx for helping. ]
Always karen
Posted by karen; updated 07/14/05

Karen, please ask for help here: www.my15birthday.com they got tons of tips and they help all the time!

They helped me pick my song, help me with some steps, and also help me with other organizations!! Don`t miss out!
Posted by Patty; updated 07/14/05