I Dont Know What I Should Do

My parents gave me a choice . Either to have a quince or a new car . Heres the deal im leaning toward the quince b/c the car i wouldnt be able to drive till im 16 and the car i can get when i get a job but the quince comes only 1ce in a life time. So..... I should take the quince right?
Posted by confused; updated 07/12/05

Quince first car later!! see me at www.my15birhtday.com
Posted by Patty; updated 07/12/05

Sorry it`s www.my15birthday.com
Posted by Patty; updated 07/12/05

GURL I WOULD TAKE THE 15 BECAUSE 1 MY PARENTS TOLD THAT TO MY SIS AND SHE NEVER GOT A CAR AND ITS TRUE A QUINCE DOES ONLY COME ONCE IN A LIFE TIME. WELL THATS WHAT I WOULD DO. BUT IM NOT EVEN GONNA HAVE 15 CUZ MY MOM DONT WANT TO GO THROUGH ALL THE HASLE OF PLANING IT AND ASKING FOR PADRINOS AND ALL THAT BUT I STILL REALLY WANT 1. BUT SHE JUST TOLD ME SHE WAS GONNA MAKE ME A BIG PARTY. BUT I DOUBT IT!
Posted by elisa; updated 07/12/05

To elisa...

Well yeah you do have a good point there... Well I am also sure youll get a party.. Well acually all you need is a dress tiara and just a dinner with the family... It doesnt have to be all dat BIG and stuff. And also just with that lil party youll be with ur family and people will recognize you.. Im sure its not gonna turn out bad!
Posted by me; updated 07/12/05

Well this is to "me" i am happy for what im getting but i just really wanted a quince and i know its basically the same thing but i wanted to have the church and everything. Its just been kind of a dream of mine and my mom just doesnt want to make me one but at least im getting something!
Posted by elisa; updated 07/13/05

HEY I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD GET A PARTY, BECAUSE THAT IS THE SAME EXCUSE MY PARENTS TOLD ME TO OUT OF MAKING ME A PARTY I WAS ALL LIKE NO, CAUSE IT AINT LIKE YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO GET ME MY CAR RIGHT THERE AND THEN THEIR PROBABLY GOING TO GIVE IT TO ME YEARS LATER SO YOU SHOULD HAVE A PARTY, WITH ALL THE MONEY THEY ARE GOING TO WASTE GETTING YOU A CAR THEY SHOULD WASTE IT ON YOUR DREAM PARTY, CAUSE THEY MIGHT NOT EVEN GET YOU THE CAR YOU WANT.
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 07/14/05

Hey guys thanx 4 da advice it really helped im gonna go 4 da 15 thanx a bunch
Posted by not confused; updated 07/15/05

Hi! I have done 100`s of 15`s and many of the girls were given that option. And you are right. Your 15th will only come once in your life and that will be a memory that you will always carry with you. A car will eventually come either if your parents get it or you get a job and get one on your own. And to tell you the truth, I would get a car you can afford when you find a job. That way you have the sense of responsibility and you will take good care of it knowing you have bought it with your own money. Good Luck and may you have a beautiful and memorialble Quinceanera!
Justdanzstudio - Jessi
Posted by Just Danz Studio; updated 07/17/05