I Need To Find A Dress

Ummm ... Well i just wanted to know where can i find a wonderful and beautiful pinkish dress.... I just haven`t found one that catches my eye yet but i`m really trying umm..... But i want it either heart shape on the top and on the bottom have beautiful designs nothin to plain and a lot of beautiful bead designs on the top i don`t care if it`s straps or halter top or strapless or anything nothin to carry away like a wedding dress i still want to look like a little grl but just with a nice dress, and my mother wants a little jacket to go with it so that i can go into the church lol .... Hahahah well please reply becuz i need help espcially if u live in houston that`s were i live and i need to fine a place to look at the stuff ..... Thankz and byes
Posted by christina; updated 07/16/05

I have a dress size 6 in Lt. Pink that is new with the tags still on that we purchased for my daughter. She needed a different size and there wasn`t much time to return the gown so we just ordered a replacement without returning this gown. It is beautiful! We purchased it from an online site that carried the Ellyanna gowns. It does not come with a jacket but perhaps you could have a wrap made especially for the gown. If you are interested in the gown let me know. We will also include the hoop skirt. Please fill feel to contact me if you are interested and I will be happy to tell you where to find the gown on the internet to see it for yourself as well as send you a picture of my daughter in the one we purchased for her.
Posted by Breni; updated 07/18/05

I am so sorry I forgot to include my email address
Breni@bright.net Thank you :)
Posted by Breni; updated 07/18/05