TEXAS BOYZ Are Now LATIN X-TREME

Just wanted to let yall know that we are now changing to LATIN X-TREME and dont think that is bad cause we are going to have the same moves and all that good stuff so expect some goodstuff coming from us.

We dont want to lose our friends and all those that know us.

I will be back and tell yall when yall can see us again.
Posted by ANDREW; updated 01/31/05

Hey sup andrew where u been ? well just stoppin by to say was up ?
Posted by Evelin; updated 02/01/05

Hey, I live in NC and i hear alot of the TEXAS BOYZ pero i don`t know what they do. Can you give me some information on you?
Posted by Mayra; updated 02/03/05

Where do you mean by NC....well we are just a group of cadets but we have now changed our name to LATIN X-TREME

If you have any more questions write back
Posted by ANDREW; updated 02/04/05

I know some people from Latin X-treme we got yall for my 15
Posted by *me*; updated 02/04/05

Thats tyte well that means you might have some of TEXAS BOYS In it if you havent already seen us...whats your name
Posted by ANDREW; updated 02/08/05

Well andrew wuzz up im alex and i was wonderin if ya heard about my new dancein group Queens OF Krunk? Well maybe your cadets can be in some 15 with us cause we be going off hit me up i called you once but u were playing around 214 221 1101
Posted by alexis; updated 02/09/05

Main yall some fake ass nigga even though yall changed yall name nobody even knws u still...yall some nobody ass niggas and shit and us new krew gonna kick yaus ass...on reals though we can battle dis shit out when eva da fuck yall want to but if yall really wanna battle us den reply to dis fuckin shit and we can set somethin up! but hit me up on da e-mail on da reals!!!
Posted by jlo; updated 02/10/05

Jlo, so what is yo group called?
Posted by alexis; updated 02/23/05

Jlo what school do u go to?
Posted by unknown; updated 02/23/05

Haha damni seen yall bitch asses @ dat 15ner dis weekend ova @ knights inn wit sabor kolombia...yall got some bad ass music but yall b loOkin gay when yall b dancin like fa sho...faggets...as i can c i knw we can take yall N*E*TIME where eva shit we dnt dance like faggets!!
Posted by jlo; updated 02/24/05

Hey jlo...what group you part of actin like you all bad and shyt..? are you part of tha mayhem boyz...?you got a yahoo AIM or AOL screenname?
Posted by .*.unknown.+.; updated 03/13/05

Hey jlo gurl wat u talkin bout these guys can dance okay... N 4sho they can shake there a$$ okaY.. I seen them last saturday at my cusins 15 n they did a really g00d j0b..
Posted by eVeLiN; updated 03/18/05

Hey usp Andy watcha been up to boi ? well me nuthin its me Evelin (stepahnie n gabbys n ivanas homegurl ). Well just stoppin byt o sya hi !!!

-Evelin
Posted by eVeLiN; updated 04/18/05

Yo i saw that nigga named J-lo or what ever that f*** it is....but he is wit the MAYHAM whatever group and nigga all i have to say is that you have quite the mouth to talk sh** on here but i went up to you were all friendly and you know it...and i dont really think you should talk sh** cause yall really dont have any chance against others groups cause yeah i noticed you have some LATIN ILLUSIONS steps...come up wit your own sh**...and dont come to OUR SALON and tell us what to do.
Posted by andrew; updated 04/25/05

Hey andrew wuz up i havent seen yall at 15 and i want to know where yall going to be at so i can go see ya dance write me back at chicabombo85@aol.com aight .............buh-bye..............
Posted by marry; updated 04/26/05

Hey when can we go see yall perform??? We saw yall a couple of weeks ago and we loved yall and we want to see yall perform again (yall can shake that booty)! do yall have a website or any pictures??? well thnx
Posted by --KT--; updated 04/29/05

We will be at latino ballroom this weekend...
Posted by andrew; updated 05/02/05

Wheres that at ?????????????
Posted by marry; updated 05/02/05

It is in garland off of garland road....latino ballroom
Posted by andrew; updated 05/03/05

Andy, you are so GAY...i wonder if u ever kept ur promise to emily at my house afterwards? yeah well anyways im goin out with jesus...heck yes...u know u want him
Posted by karisa; updated 05/16/05

Hey watz they web-site
If they have one well
HOLLA BACK TO dary010@gmail.com
Posted by Dariana; updated 07/16/05