Help Wit My Best Friend

Me n my best friend used 2 do everything together go partying, spend da night at each others house and sometimes even get drunk together shes always been christian but since she went 2 this christian camp she doesnt like regular music doesnt like going out well at least not 2 parties n she dnt drink no more n she thinks haveing a boyfreind is a waste of time should i go do christian things wit her although its boring n she hangs out wit her cousins more cuz they christian or should i go out2 places wit her older sis who i feel i`m buggin sometimes or do ya think i shold do something differrent. Please help thanx in advance LoRe
Posted by lore; updated 07/12/05

I understand that she is your best friend, but you are not going to change for her she wasnt thinking about you when she decided to stop having fun with you and know she cares to be around her cousin then with you.
So maybe you should find yourself another party friend. And you shouldnt turn christian jus to please her.
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 07/14/05

Thanx claudia 4 ur advice ur right she wasnt thinking about how her change really changed our friendship n i think i found a new partying friend : )
Posted by lore; updated 07/14/05

Hey i`m christian to but you friend is wrong first of all their is nothing wrong with having a boyfriend i`ve been with mine for 8 months and going out to parties is not wrong either i say you talk to her and tell her if she is going to keep up what she is doing and if she is you can hang around with some other girls who are willing to hang around with you 2.
Posted by ms.pooh; updated 07/14/05

Hey it was nothing,
Well keep in touch.
GANGSTER CHEER
PARTY HARDY
HEART AND SOUL
DRINK A FIFTH
SMOKE A BOWL
WE ARE GANGSTERS
WE GOT CLASS
MESS WIT US
WE`LL KICK YOUR A**
SO ALL YOU PREPS
WHO THINK YOU`RE COOL
GO TO HELL
CUZ GANGSTERS RULE!!!
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 07/14/05

Hey. It seems realy hard havin ur best friend change so much so suddenly. If i was u, id try my best to keep the friendship goin. Dont bore urself with things u dont care about, just try to have fun with her in other ways that she`ll feel better doin like movies or parties that arent too wild for her. If shes realy a good friend that u realy wanta keep, then try ur best .
Posted by laurita; updated 07/17/05

Thanx laurita n ms.pooh n yeah i try 2 talk 2 her but she would jus be like well i`m doing better now n stuff like that n about da boyfriend she says she dnt need one but i wonder if shes still gonna say that when we go back 2 skool. She used 2 get mad cuz me n this gurl act like exactly da same so we got real cool n my best friend would ask if i waz tradeing her in i said no never but it seems i waz traded in
Posted by lore; updated 07/17/05