YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS QUINCEANERA SONG!!

YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS NEW BEAUTIFUL SONG THAT I JUST HEARD. IT`S SO WONDERFUL! IT MADE ME CRY IT`S CALLED."CHIQUITA MIA" BY ALVARO TORRES........ ONCE YOU HEAR IT YOU`LL FALL IN LOVE WITH IT. I SWEAR TO YOU IT`S SO NICE!!!!
Posted by chiquita; updated 06/02/04

You have to tell me, what you thyink of the song so pplease reply.
Posted by chiquita; updated 06/04/04

Hey! I wanna hear da song really bad but i dont know where. Please tell me where or e-mail it 2 me if u can at Pink89Girl@aol.com as soon as possible k cuz my 15 is in september and i might luv it 2 than i`ll tell u wat i think grl. Bye
Posted by Velma; updated 06/29/04

WUT CD IS IT ON? CUZ I CHECKED AT CDUNIVERSE.COM N DIDNT FIND IT...
Posted by *ShOrTy*; updated 06/29/04

Hey well i don`t know what cd it`s in. I know it`s by alvaro torres and the song is called chiquita mia. I downloaded it so, i wouldn`t know.. Sorry
Posted by chiquita; updated 06/29/04

Hey you should e-mail that song to me cuz my quincenera`s in August and I want something new!
Posted by Natalie; updated 01/01/05

WAZZ UP PEOPLE WELL I WANT TO GET SOME IDEAS FOR MY QUINCE IM HAVING THEM ON 10/01/05 AND WELL RIGHT KNOW IM CHECKIN THE WEB FOR IDEAS BUT I REALLY NEED A SONG TO DANCE WIT MY CHAMBELANES SO I HEARD BOUT CHIQUITA SO IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO PLEASE E-MAIL ME SO I CAN HEAR THE SONG AND ALSO IF YOU HAVE IDEAS AND TIPS! THANKS GURLS!
Posted by TANYA; updated 01/02/05

I found dat song by going to yahoo but the website itz on is latinmusic.users2.50megs.com
Posted by Nely; updated 01/14/05

Hey gurl you gotta let me hear that song holla back at
Tweetybird@crazysexycool.com
Posted by alexandra; updated 01/26/05

Isn`t there one by Thalia or Paulina Rubio?
Posted by lilmama; updated 01/26/05

Hey wassup can you please send me the song thanx bye
Posted by Bianca; updated 01/27/05

Hey can you tell me the chrus to that song Chiquita mia or at least tell me if it says "te has convertido chiquilla bonita en la senortia de la sociedad veo con orgullo que todos te miran, miro con selos" and thats alli can remeber of it . Is this the same song or are they two different ones?Thanx hope to hear from ya soon, real soon because i am already having to plan my quinceanera because i have to get most of it done in March. Help me please
Posted by Maria; updated 01/29/05

Hey well i want to hear the song can anybody please tell me where i could hear it at or email it to me at purple180roxy@yahoo.com please thank you
Posted by roxy; updated 03/10/05

Hey chiquita hook me up with ur song! i needa fnd it my quince is in june!!!
Posted by meli; updated 03/31/05

Heyz um yea this is kind of late but um i want to hear the song n ive been looking all over the place 2 hear it can u help me out...
Posted by Lucila; updated 04/16/05

Hey u think u can hook me up wit that song cuz mine is coming soon and you got any ideas???
E-mail me at
Urbabychula4eva@aol.com
Posted by elena; updated 04/18/05

That song is nice thanks 4 shareing i`m planning on using it for when i dance with my father i think its a tight song
Posted by lulu; updated 04/19/05

Please send it to me asap !
Posted by Debbie; updated 07/18/05

Please send it to me. Thank you.
Posted by Millie; updated 08/14/05

Hey i havent heard the song can you tell me how i can listen to it write me back if you get a chance at xchick@comcast.net
Posted by christina; updated 08/22/05

Where can I find this song? I`ve been searching the web & can`t find it at all. How can I download it? Please let me know ASAP as my quince is @ a month a way & I would love to dance to this song w/my father. Thanks. Pls send me any info to vidafan01@yahoo.com
Posted by Pat; updated 08/25/05