Playettes Now MYSTIKAL IMAGE

HEY EVERYONE THE NUMBER ONE GIRL DANCE GROUP IN DALLAS HAS DECIDED TO MAKE A FEW CHANGES. DA PLAYETTES ARE NOW MYSTIKAL IMAGE. WERE GETTING NEW GIRLS SO IF YOU WANNA CHECK IT OUT CALL 972-375-6659.
NOW WE HAVE GUYS WORKING WITH US AND TRUST ME WERE DOING SOME CRAZY THINGS THINK YOU GOT SERVED OAK CLIFF STYLE. SO HOLLA ! MUCH LOVE FOR YA CHRISTINE
Posted by Devine; updated 08/08/05

I wanted to get more info about yall because I might plan on trying out. How many girls are in it? cann u plz e-mail me back at lilsexypimpett00@yahoo.com
Posted by lilg; updated 08/10/05

WHO WOULD WANT TO JOIN YALLS CREW. EVERYONE KNOWS ITS ALL ABOUT THE DREAMERS. AND YALL WISH YALL COULD DANCE LIKE THE PEOPLE IN YOU GOT SERVED. *~*DREAMERS*~* ARE THE NUMBER ONE DANCE GROUP IN DALLAS
Posted by YALL SUCK; updated 08/11/05

Really nice to know that the dreamers are number one but oh yea who are the ones with the trophe. Oh yea its us. But thanks for showing us that you care or else you wouldnt of even bothered to write to us. Thanks muh much love for ya. Oh yea please tell me yall are doing the rematch we would love to see yall faces when yall see what we got for ya
Posted by Devine; updated 08/11/05

Dreamers think theyyy all bad!! they ain`t as good as da playettes!! dreamers juss think they look good dats it! but nah they COULDNT BE AS GOO:D
Posted by sekc; updated 08/11/05

WUT R YALL TALKIN BOUT DA BEST GURL DANCE GROUP IS TEMPTASHUZ KRU N YEA DA DREAMERS SUCK N STUCK UP AS HELL.......TK ALL DA WAY ALL DAY!!!!!!YUH HERD IM OUT SO DUCES DUCES
TEMPTASHUZ KRU #1
Posted by *SHORTY*; updated 08/12/05

Hey...ummm yea i wanna join a dance kru too...but i need more info...so can yall email me at samantha_18_90@hotmail.com
Posted by samantha; updated 08/18/05

TK i wanna see yall perform when are yall performing
Posted by princess; updated 08/20/05

HEY, all of yall dancers I would love to be in one of yalls group but i dont know which one would like to see me dance I was in a dance team so i know some moves so if yall R interested hit me up @ Romextex9@aol.com !!!!
Posted by romextex; updated 08/21/05

Hey wuz up my name is Arianna and i would like 2 join cuz i love 2 dance...hit me up
Posted by junior; updated 08/21/05

I think that TK`s next performence is gonna be @ that competition on Sep. 2 against the playettes...that should be a good one
Posted by Maria; updated 08/21/05