I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me
I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine
Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always helping gurls with theres bye :)
Posted by jessica; updated 05/18/05

Hey can u send me some pixs.i woul really appriciate it.thanx.send them @angielopez20042003@yahoo.com
Posted by ANGIE; updated 05/19/05

Hey jessica,,,,, i would love to see you pics.... My daughter `s quince is next month ,,,,,, it is our first and we have never been to one either...... We are really nervous and anxious about her special day ...... People like you make it a whole lot easier...... Please send then a.s.a.p to rcowgurl@aol.com and once againg thatnk you
Posted by renee; updated 05/21/05

Hey can you send me some pictures?!! id love it soo much cuz my quince anos are coming up soon thanks id like some od chambelanes and damas but all is goOd kk thanx
-GLADYS
Posted by gladys; updated 05/24/05

Please sent me some pix at
Pink_smiley915@yahoo.com
Posted by Bris; updated 05/29/05

Hey im going to be having my quinceanera really soon can you please send me some pictures to me, my email is: gladys4175@hotmail.com
Thanks
Posted by gladys; updated 05/29/05

Hey girl i heard u had pics of ur 15th can i see them plzz.. Thanks girl
Posted by angela; updated 05/30/05

Hey i would like to c the pics too, mines September 24th 2005

Playerettelrw2004@yahoo.com
Posted by Latrice; updated 06/02/05

Hey mines in January 28, 2006 can u send me some pics? Thanks!
Posted by Kristy; updated 06/03/05

Hey i would love to see your pix my quince is in 3 weeks ... I am sooo stressed out ....i`d love to see them ... Send them to lusciousboricua@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Martha; updated 06/05/05

Can you send me some of thae pics and can you give me some tips on plannind a quince. By the ways if you speak spanish can you help me on how much to charge the padrinos
Posted by karina perez; updated 06/06/05

I would like to see them .... Lilone696901@yahoo.com
Posted by Jessica; updated 07/22/05

Hey could you send me a pic at xchick@comcast.net thanks griacias
Posted by christina; updated 08/22/05

Hey hey could u send me those pixs plz
Chikenbutt26@yahoo.com
Posted by eirka; updated 08/22/05

Hey can you send me some pics my sweet 15 is coming up soon and i need some ideas thanks!
Posted by gen; updated 08/22/05

Please send me any pictures that you got, my daughters is Oct. 15th and her colors are going to be lilac and white
Posted by anita; updated 08/23/05

Can u send me pics please!
Thnx to pcastaneda3@yahoo.com
Posted by Alexandra; updated 08/24/05