1st Birthday

I'm planning my daughter's 1st bday at a pizza place (owned by a friend) only because you can't be too sure of the weather and family alone there are 44 adults and 31 children. Most around the age of 5. This is my 3rd child. Had big parties (outside-May) for the first 2. What can I do to occupy the kids in a restaurant? I don't even have a theme. Thanks for your suggestions!
Posted by Denise; updated 03/26/01

31 children in a restaurant can be conquered!! I would group the children in 3 or 4 groups of 8 to 10 kids each. If you have some older teenagers to help you, put them to work leading each group. Then have about 4 stations set up with activities. You can find activities on my web site at : www.1800partyconsultant.com/40276 under games. Give the kids about 20 - 40 minutes at each station then have them rotate to the next station. If you need theme ideas, you can find them also on my web page, or if you prefer to look at a catalog, I can send you one, just e-mail me at martha.40276@partyconsultant.com with your address, I will send you one right away!....By the way, while you are on my site, register for my celebration club on the bottom left side with the Birthday cake. Hope I was some help to you.
Posted by Martha; updated 03/26/01