Limo Birthday Party

My daughter is going to have a limo birthday party with 12 of her friends, if anyone has any great games that they know that we could play in the limo please write back. Her friends range from ages 11-14, she will be turning 13. Also if you know any great party favors or decorations we could put in the limo.
Please Help,
Jill
Posted by Jill; updated 10/21/02

I read about you having a Limo party for your daughter. I`m thinking of the same thing...The only BIG differance is my daughtrer is turning "9". The reaso I can do this is we have a friend with a limo service, well you know the rest, anyways. As far as ideas for games in the Limo...do you think they really want to play games in the Limo? they will be so excited they wont even want to do anything but talk, laugh, look outside and want everyone to see them...what were doing were asking everyone to dress really fancy, like there going out of done for the evening, not as dressy as the prom, i mean there only 9,,, but were alowing them to put make up on, witch they normally can`t and put there best crazies outfits that they don`t normally where, because maybe there to young...understand, and were going for lunch in in private area rest/park and then just riding around.........
I hope this helps a little
Posted by Tammy; updated 03/07/03