16th birthday..HELP!!!!!

Hi Everyone!
My best friend's 16th birthday is coming up only in a few weeks.. it's on Nov. 7!!!! I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO GET HER!!! AAAND i want a great birthday idea for her...so if you have any..PLEASE HELP MEEEEE! Thank you!
Posted by Anna; updated 10/22/00

ANNA
How about a blank check with a note for her to fill the present amount herself?
I did it once, you’ll be surprise…
Sheri
Posted by sheri; updated 10/24/00

A certificate for one day or a few hours to a spa or a beauty salon.

Posted by Rene,; updated 10/24/00

Hiya!:)

I know this sounds corny...but sometimes the best "gift" is not even an object at all.....Some of the best presents I ever got were gifts of time. Like maybe you could get tickets for you and your friend to a concert.... or plan a really cool day doing something totally wacky. One year my friends took me to a psychic ...had an "aura" picture taken and bought me a crystal necklace...kind of a theme day..was alot of fun: ) Just a thought!
Posted by Keri Hettwer; updated 10/25/00

I may be a little out of touch *lol* because I'm definitely not 16 anymore, but my daughter is 17. Something that she got for her friend was exactly what Miss Keri her suggested. Both of the girls are into the drama club at school so we went out and got tickets to an afternoon showing of RENT. This girl is like a member of our family and so it was not a problem for us to do a little splurging on her. But it was great, we took the girls out to a lovely lunch and then let them take the car for their afternoon/night on the town! Being your best friend I am sure that you know of something that she will enjoy. Afterall, material gifts that are given at the age of 16 are soon forgotten!
Posted by Mickey; updated 11/01/00

Get her a pogo stick beCAUSE ON MY SIS 16 BIRTH DAY SHE LOVED IT
Posted by chris; updated 02/14/03