Teen Birthday Party

I am turning 14 in 3 weeks and i am having my party (of 40 people) at a restaurant. Do you know of any cool restaurants in Dallas, TX?
Also, what are some dares or just games we can play at the dinner table?
I am only going to have a few girls spend the night and i know a lot of co-ed dares and games but this time it is just girls, what are some games only girls can play?
NOTHING CHEESY!!!!!!!! Daring, and machure games!!!!! Please!!
Posted by Cassy; updated 02/22/03

You could play spin the bottle it always izs fun and daring to play and the guys love it. You also could play truth or dare it is fun and sometimes it is also not because if you get a bad dare Hope your party is fun and what you wished for!!
Posted by Kristina; updated 07/12/03

No offense or anything " cassie" but maybe before you start playing Mature games learn how to spell it. Its not spelled Machure dearie...it`s MATURE!

Anyways, peace!
Posted by Ashley; updated 08/23/03

LoL. Good one ashley. ...but anyway. At my 15th birthday party at a restaurant we dared a bunch of people unscrew the salt containers and see if they would get caught and wear napkin hats on their head throughout the whole dinner. That might not but `mature` enough for your truth or dare game but it was hilarious and really fun.
Posted by Candice; updated 08/24/03

Hey I know this has nothing really to do with your party. But could you give me some ideas for my friend`s co-ed sleepover. We need good dares, the boys like kissy dares!! Thanks a Bunch!! e-mail me at vlasaka2009@hotmail.com or cuite_queen09@hotmail.com
Posted by Danielle; updated 08/26/03