Birthday

Plz help my friend and I are sharing a 14th birthday we both go to a Christain school so I am having alot of trouble thinking of ideas for the party because i`d love to play kissing games but maybe three of the kids at my school have ever kissed anyone before so kissing games just wont work plzz help!
Posted by Taylor; updated 12/30/03

You don`t have to have any kissing games to have fun. I grew up in a Christian school too. I know it sounds corny, but you can all go iceskating or something like that. That takes a lot of the pressure off too because you are busy having fun. Sometime the skating rings even have special deals for birthdays. Or if you are short on cash, you can just rent a couple of movies and pop some popcorn to hang out in the basement. Also, door to door scavenger hunts are lots of fun. My sis had one for her 18th and we had a blast. We video taped a fake arrest of my brother in front of Wal-Mart, which was part of the scavenger hunt. Hope this helps
Posted by Dawn; updated 01/14/04

Thanx for ur idea.... I have decided to invite 7 friends and go in a limo to the movies and dinner
Thanx,
Taylor
Posted by Taylor; updated 01/14/04