14th Birthday Party

Hi I`m 14 soon and I have no idea what to do for my party. I live in a small house but have loads of friends. I would love a disco but I can`t because I had one last year for my 13th. I want something fun but not to expensive and something we will all remember forever!
Thanx 4 the help!! xxx
Posted by clare; updated 01/05/04

Those ideas might be good for girls,but not boys.I went to a cool GLOW PARTY.do it at night! buy black lites,get glow in the dark stuff decorated everywhere.games avail.at magic stores and specialty places.guys spent the night and every1 got a laser pen for a parting party gift
Posted by carrie & lana; updated 01/05/04

A good idea would be to get a stretch limo take everyone to the movies and dinner...this will cost a lot of money...$7.50 a ticket,about $200 for the limo, and it depends what resturant u go to for that price. If you go to a fairly nice sit down resturant it will cost about $12 a person. I am thinking about doin this for my 14th b-day but i am sharign a party with a friend so the price will be split in half and we are only inviting like 12 kids. Good luck with your party and i hope ya`ll have fun
Posted by Taylor & Jennica; updated 01/06/04