SWEET 16 IN MAY 2004!!! Does It Sound BORING?

I KNOW THIS THING LOKS LONG BUT PLEASE READ IT!!!!!!!!!! I NEED SOME MAJOR HELP!!!!!
My S16 is on a Sunday in may and it usually rains every year!!! So even though i`m the outdoor type i dont want to plan anything outside! I have it kind of outlined and i want it to be a boy/girl thing but with the whole hotel i dont think my mom will let me and my friends in a hotel room alone wit guys! lol...So i`m kind of just thinking of having it with all my girls!! and i REALLY want it to be a night that we`ll all remember and the best party they`ve ever been 2 even though theres no guys!

MY PLAN: On Saturday
-{1:00 pm} pick up the girls (10 of them) go to a spa/salon get facials-pedicures-manicures...they can each pick one to get because i`m on a low budget...

-{3:00} Then check into a hotel (the earliest we can check in the hotel is 3!) and decorate it with me there? lol its kind of weird....have music food drinks...

-{3:30}Then have room service deliver the cake and open presents..

-{4:30}Then go swimming in the indoor pool in the hotel *sauna and hot tub too* (but what about the people that don`t want to go?)

-{5:30}Then go back to the room and play games (what kind of games though? there not going to be guys so no kissing stuff..Is there some fun girls games that maybe i could buy ahead of time?...OR DO U THINK IT WILL SUCK A PARTY WITHOUT GUYS???......

-{6:30}Then after the games eat dinner nothing fancy ( pizza!) lol

________i dont know what to do now____________

-{11:00} Then the main event would be going to an all ages dance club..and coming back early morning

IF U HAVE ANY ADVICE OR FEEDBACK ON MY SO FAR PLAN PLEASE E-MAIL ME OR ADD ME ON MSN I`M A NICE PERSON 2 TALK 2! LOL :P Thanx for takin ur time n reading this! email: la_bella_mafia_01@hotmail.com
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/03/04

You are not turning 21 your are still only 16 you don`t belong in a hotel room celbrating your birthday.
Posted by kristy; updated 01/08/04

It is your party, I had mine a year ago. If the girls don`t want to go in the pool, find something around the hotel for them to do. Pizza is a good idea. And no boys is probably a good idea since your in a hotel.
Posted by Kailey; updated 01/10/04

And by the way kristy, my friend was 11 when she had a party in a hotel!! HA HA
Posted by Kailey; updated 01/10/04

I wouldn`t worry about what to do after the games and pizza...you will be busy getting ready to go out...however. My suggestion is to change your schedule a bit. Don`t get facials...and then go swimming..do you know what chlorine does to your skin...I do. I am a Cosmetologist. Best thing is to maybe go shoping (everyone with there own money) during that time...then maybe have a bite to eat at the mall (So the cute waiter has to sing you happy birthday) then get your facials (beter yet, make over), then go out. Hint. If you schedule ahead of time you can get free make overs at the mall at the make-up department and save money for you and your friends. You can even make your facials at the hotel.. Preferrably after you girls have swam, and danced. Because that is when you will really need a good facial. Look up home-made facials and there is allot of do it yourself stuff out there...

Hope you have a great time. Be carefull not to be to loud at night..they can and will kick you out if there is no adult present. I know from personal experience.

KatyNtex
Posted by Katy; updated 01/14/04