=D Its Me Birthday Soon- Helpy Helpy

OK.
Does anybody know any ORIGINAL and CREATIVE games? its fun to play truth or dare and the makeovers, but year after year is sorta... Blah.

I want to have a party in which everyone remembers. Like afterwards they say "oh, your party was great, i had tons of fun doing ________, ive never done that before"
The same old thing isnt that fun after while.

So if any of you are kind little souls (lol =P) and have had fun birthday games that are unusual or have a twist, please tell me. I`ll love you to death~
Posted by willa; updated 04/11/04

Hey. I TOTALLY agree wit u on dat. Evry yr i had these slumber pool parties and dey were fun, but ish old sumtimes.

I kno u prbly will think dat this is a lame game, but its really really fun if u hav the laughy type and outgoin frends.

I call the game lapdance lol:
Put every1in a circle. Each player should have a chair. Ask questions to the guest: like if u r wearin yellow...., or if u have brown hair. When a person can answer yes to a question, that person moves to the next seat on their right. Keep askin questions, so the pattern continues. By the way.. Afta a while there will be several players sittin on laps...even 4 at a time. U will want to have ur own list of questions.

Here r a few suggestions:
If u r wearin shoes that tie
If u r wearin a watch
If u hav on a button
If u have a zipper
If u r wearingpants
If u like chocolate
Etc. HAVE FUN, i hope you like dis game, me and my frends had tons of laughter.
Posted by mel; updated 04/11/04

Water balloons are great. You can play so many games with them. Like water ballon toss, a relay with em, a water fight... Hope your parties great!

Mine was- & i had so many water balloons and we played in our pool.
Posted by ashley; updated 04/11/04