Party Games

Hey guys,
I`m sorry to say that none of your ideas were any use to me but i have a few suggestions.

Dare Spin the Bottle-
Is when instead of having people taking their clothes off or pashing like crazy, you simply have a person spin the bottle and who ever it lands on has to do a dare of the spinners choice. If the person does the dare then they spin the bottle if not the first spinner takes another spin!!! Trust me its a GREAT game!!!!

The Balloon Game-
You divide your guests into two groups have a line marked out with masking tape along the floor between the teams. At the end of each teams line, have a plastic bag full of blown up balloons. On the count of three the first person in line of both teams run up to the bag, grab out a balloon, and sit on it. Then they run back and tag the next person in their line and so on and so forth. When there`s no longer balloons in the plastic bag shout stop and the team with the most balloon remains(the left over rubber after the balloon has burst) on their side on the line wins!!!!

Karaoke Sing/Dance Off-
Have your Parents or siblings be the judge and have the people who want to participate sit in the front row of chairs and those who don`t want to join can sit at the back, the judges stand should be facing the performers. Then the performers can choose a song to either sing or dance to and the judges will give them a score out of ten (remember to keep their total score). The person with the most points wins!!!

WELL I HOPE I HAVE HELPED SOME PEOPLE BUT I ALSO NEED SOME DECENT GAMES TOO! SO ANYONE WITH SOME GOOD PARTY GAMES PLEASE WRITE TO ME AT Kelsta6969@hotmail.com
Posted by Kelsta; updated 05/27/04