Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party

I am planning my daughter`s 16th birthday party. The theme is Beauty and the Beast. Can you help me find items related to this theme. Thank you.
Posted by Leslie Mosman; updated 01/02/03

Well u can have an invatation saying "be our guest"
Posted by Taylor; updated 01/04/03

Is this a surprise party?
If she knows about it and likes the theme, then go right ahead. If this is a surprise party then consider this: she is sixteen years old now, wanting to feel more grown up. Is a childhood cartoon of the past really what she would want to remember part of her becoming of age by?
Posted by mc,; updated 09/02/03

I`m sorry to tell u this but remember that ur daughter is turning SIXTEEN not SIX!!!
Posted by Pheobe; updated 12/23/03

I can help you with any theme you want. I put pictures on candles of any theme or your daughter`s picture. Alone with the picture I personalize it with her name and date or any other info you want on the candles. I`ve done them for sweet sixteen parties . They put them on the tables on top of a round mirror. You don`t have to light them. They are great novelty items. I also do the same for chocolate bar wrappers. You can put one in front of every sitting location for your guess. I can print invitations with her picture and party info. All printing on invitations and chocolate bar wrappers are digital printed to give you magazine quality printing. I am in the process of planning my daughters sweet sixteen and I plan to do the same for hers. You can visit my website to get an idea of what I am talking about as far as candles and wrappers. If you like send me her photo and I can send you a printed invitation just so you can see the quality of the printing. Garanteed you will love it. You can design anything I make for you. Don`t worry about the prices for the items on the site. I know you will need many of each and we can come to an agreement on price. I garantee you will save lots of money with me. I have a homebase bussiness that in it self cuts out middle man. You can also send the invitations as a message in a bottle. All bottles have items inside to compliment the occasion. When you look at the site look at the Britney bottles for the invitations. Send me a reply to my e-mail or give me a call. either way best wishes.feel free to call for ideas. Good luck to you. Liz
Posted by liz; updated 01/06/04

I think Beauty and the Beast is childish... THINK AGAIN!!!!
Posted by Anais; updated 01/19/04

If beauty and the beast makes your daughter happy, and this is what she wants to remember her day to be like, then let her be who she is. This coming from a sixteen year old who didnt have a party.
Posted by cindy; updated 02/01/04

I am turning 16 in may and i know that for my b-day i do not want a beauty and the beast party! but if she knows bout it go ahead. Be our guest
Posted by jen; updated 04/18/04

Lol...I`m also turning 16 this may...I would sugest dropping the theme...I know I would be really imbarassed if my parent threw a surprise party and it was beauty and beast...I would probabbly go up to my room and stay there...lol...think of somthing less...childish.
Posted by Rada; updated 05/16/04

Hey i think you should have a disco where all your guests come dressed in sixties clothes or come dressed as a favorite singer on have a hawaian theme or any kind of theme you want.Byexxx
Posted by Alana; updated 05/18/04

Well im 15 and your doughter is turning what 16 men aint beauty and the beast a lil childish for her she turning 16 not 6 like that other person said for heven sakes for a 16 you dont even need a them all you need is decorations like plowers ribbons and all that but if thats what she wants well ! .... But itz still childish VERY VERY VERY CHILDISH not even my sisters want thats and she is (** 6 **)
Posted by sTePhAnIe; updated 05/30/04