Quinceanera Help!!!

I need help to start my quinceanera. How many padrinos and for what? please help me! FAST!!! thank you
Posted by Jessy; updated 06/26/02

Whats up! anyways, i`ll gove you a list of the padrinos. I had all these.
PADRINOS
De honor
Vestido
Corona
Tocado
Zapatillas
Esclava
Cadena
Anillo
Ramo natural
Ramo artificial
Misa
Arreglos de iglesia
Limosina
Salon
Pastel
Bebidas
Invitaciones
Recuerdos
Arreglos de salon
Recuerdos de mesa
Cojin
Musica
Foto y video
I hope all these people, anyways, if I missed anything, tell me and also, if you want people to be willing to do do this, try to get 2 or more couples for the expensive things so they won`t spend that much!
Posted by la flaka; updated 06/27/02

Jessy:

Being a Padrino to your Qinceanera, should be an honor. I suggest that you talk to your family and ASK or wait till they OFFER to be a Padrino. Please do not assign them as to what you would want them to help out.
Posted by Helpful; updated 07/06/02

You know what "Helpful" you don`t help at all, ok, some will offer but others don`t. The polite way to tell them to be a padrino is to go "I will be having a Quinceanera and I would like you to be a padrino if ______ if you are willing too" ok and the people will actually feel honored to be part of that special day. I don`t know why you have to go from message to message putting you`re always contardicting replys.
P.s.
And if you wait for them to offer, no one will have a Quinceanera or Wedding. The typical Quinceanera costs about 10,000.
Posted by cylene; updated 07/15/02

Ms. Cyelene

You sound like a very unhappy CHILD. Based on all your messages on the message board, you are a child trying to turn 15 but with no idea what a "Qiunceanera" is all about. And that is a CHILD going into ADULTHOOD.

Chill out!
Posted by unknown; updated 07/21/02