Quincenera

MY QUINCENERA IS IN AUGUST. I STILL DON`T KNOW WHAT MY THEME IS GOING TO BE. THAT`S WHAT I NEEDED HELP ON. FOR ANYONE WHO HAS ANY IDEAS, PLEASE REPLY OR E-MAIL ME AT LIZ_77488@YAHOO.COM. PLEASE TRY TO HELP!!!!!!
Posted by Lizbeth; updated 05/29/02

What year?

If it is this August and plan to have a traditional Quinceanera you might have some trouble. Unless you have this party in Mexico or live in a place where you will accessible to all things you need, this might almost be an impossible project. Kiddos and moms out there give yourselves at least 9 months, better yet a year to plan. Church`s themselves are booked quick. Halls and salons also sometimes are hard to find.

If you have home fiesta maybe a successful one. Still yet the church still could be a problem. You might consider a party planner, coordinator or just a consultant.

Good Luck.
Posted by Helpful; updated 07/07/02

Don`t trip, you don`t need a theme just get the color/s you like. Theme`s were for Sweet 16 but they started putting them on Quinceaneras. Just make sure you don`t have too many different things and make them match. For example, if you choose Precious Moments get Precious Moments caketops, party favors and pictures of them in ballons. Don`t mix them with lets say, moons and stars understand? So don`t get a theme, just get the things you like and match them.
Posted by cylene; updated 07/07/02