Quinceanera

Hey Every 1 !!! Wuts up .. Im 14 yrs old and i will be 15 in June im trying to get everything ready and its really hectic i cant wait tho i was on this website and i was looking for a dress some 1 metiond www.marysbridal.com ITS AWSOME there are beautiful dresses there and i am looking for another 14 yr old gurl who will have a quincenera soon that way we can try to keep in touch and let each other know our ideas and plans for our celebrations some 1 PLZPLZPLZ add me to ur messanger or email me so we can talk cynthiamiranda06@hotmail.com
Posted by Cynthia; updated 10/28/02

Hey watz up
So when are u going to have you quincenera
Do u speak spanish
Im thirteen
Posted by monica; updated 11/08/02

Hey how it goin? I`m havin my quincenera in Aug. Of next year so things are pretty hectic too. I think its a good idea to K.i.t. That way our ideas can help each other out. Well give me a hollar. Bye
Posted by skye; updated 11/08/02

Hey whats up my email add is cynthiamiranda06@hotmail.com maybe if we keep in touch we can share our ideas that way we wont have to bug this website its kinda hard to use yuh i do speak spanish so email any time we can talk about our themes and ideas iight holla back !!
Posted by Cynthia; updated 11/09/02

Hey! Cynthia! I`d love to be your friend, sharing the emotion of preparing to have a quinceanera. My email is Sanchez40@msn.com. Hollar me to keep in touch. I`ve got alot of quinceanera websites and i can send you some of my options of quinceanera gowns. Alejandra 14 yrs
Posted by Alejandra; updated 11/12/02

Hi can you add me to your messenger
Ill like to talk too you sometime
Posted by monica; updated 11/12/02

Sure Monica juss gimme your adress ok so we can be friends THANX ! Cynthia
Posted by Cynthia; updated 11/13/02