I Will Never For Get My Quinceanera

Hey all of you girls having your Quinceanera this year or next year I want to tell yall have the best time becuase it only comes once. I loved mine it was the best and I will never forget the music,food,friends,and every thing that came with it. So treasure yours because when you get older and its time for your hija to have one you will remember how much you had fun. I had mine last year November 2002 my color was lavender with white and I will never forget mine.
Posted by Debra; updated 06/26/03

THANKS FOR SHARING!!!
I CAN`T WAIT TILL MINE THREE WEEKS FROM TODAY

I`M JUST WAITING FOR ONE OF MY AMERICAN FRIENDS TO SAY

" IF THIS MEANS YOUR BECOMING A WOMAN... ARE YOU A man??????????"

Funny thats what i think!!!
Posted by HOTPINK; updated 07/05/03

Hey Debra, I was wondering can I PLEAZ have a picture of your dress. I dont want to copy u I just want to have an idea and see what the lavendar looks like because i might get that color. Pleaz e-mail me at quinceanera_ideas@hotmail.com
Thanx, dance princess
Posted by dance princess; updated 07/21/03

Hey Dance Princess i wish i could send u a pick but i dont have a scanner. But i can tell you what it looked like it was one of the 10 top picks of last years dress and it was a dress that gave figure. It was straples and I dont like wearing straples dresses so I had a woman make a hand made jacket to go with it. And it had alot of the same beaded pattern going at the botoom of the dress rim. And also it had that old fashion flaps in the back like the ones that they wore in the late 30`s.And in the front it was beaded where the chest was and it was botton all the way until the waist and of course it was lavender and if u need me to descride it a little more or fined you a pick on the internet just ask me and i will. Well t/t/u/l bye.
Posted by Debra; updated 07/21/03

Thanx so much Debra! I created my own e-mail address for all the ideas I get for my quinceanera. I appreciate that u responded to my message. Thanx Again, dance princess

Ps do u know any websites that show quinceanera dresses pleaz e-mail me at quinceanera_ideas.com
Posted by dance princess; updated 07/22/03

Hey its cool well I have some websites in a book but right now I am kinda busy so next time I will message u the websites.
Posted by La chica; updated 07/22/03

Thanx La Chica! I would really appreciate it. What is the catalog of that has these websites? When ever you have a chance I would appreciate it if u can send those websites to me.
Thanx again, dance princess
Posted by dance princess; updated 07/22/03

Hey umm i am 13 and i wanted to know how did u get to pick ur theme and how was ur 15era.
Posted by Lucky girl; updated 07/23/03