Wut do yall think is a good age for damas in 15era? and do you think that the dama should ask the chambelan or the i should get all the damas and chambelanes.
Ps. My BIG day is 12/26/03
Posted by Jessica; updated 07/20/03

Well i think the girls and guyz should at least be 10 cuz the want to act like teens. And I picked all of my guyz and i think you should pick the guyz for the girls cuz then what if they brake up or something happens and just have back ups. Well ttylz.
Posted by QUE VIVA MEXICO; updated 07/20/03

About 12-17.....what do u guys think?
Posted by quince; updated 07/21/03

They shouldn`t be older than the quinceanera but for mine I couldn`t not get one of my 2 best friends. So I broke the rules...it was only 2 months difference.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 07/21/03

The answer is simple, they have to be mature and responsible enough to make desisions for themselves. They could be 14 and up, but sometimes people want little sisters in it, who are less than 12 and that si fine as long as they go to practices. They could be 18, 19, the older the better, the more mature they are the better. Remember that having a quinceanera is not easy and problems will arise, just have patience and everything will be all right.
Thank you
Alejandro
Posted by alejandro; updated 07/21/03

Thats ture I would have loved to have old ppls in my 15era but many of them had to work or go to school. Its not that easy for them. But if you would like some one older its cool b/c u can do alot more things in ur vals.
Posted by QUE VIVA MEXICO; updated 07/21/03

Well for my sweet sxteen ( AUGUST, 30,2003). I am the youngest. Everyone should be older than you just in case after a speech by someone you all can take like a toast but that is only if there parents don`t have a problem with it that their child is having a little harmless drink.But on the other hand if you have like a little sister or cousin that wants to be in it that is fine too but then she cannot drink because for one she is young and it is not her special day. GOOD LUCK!
Posted by Queomi; updated 07/21/03

How old do yall think that the chambelan should be?
Posted by Jessica; updated 07/21/03

For mine ( thats in 3 days) I am using boys and gurls from the ages 10-18. I had people quiting and joining. Me and my mom just finally said forget it we didn`t care about the ages just as long as they could catch on quickly.
Posted by andrea; updated 07/22/03

Yup alwayz pick family b/c they never back on you but sometimes they do but its your choice.
Posted by La chica; updated 07/23/03

4 my 15 the guys are all btwn the ages of 15-19 and the girls are either 14 or 15...and 4 of the chamblains are my guy cousins... As long as they can dance and ar mature ... Age is no big thing
Posted by MoNiCa; updated 07/23/03

All of people were from 13-16. But I guess yeah make sure that they are mature or you`ll pull your hair out.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 07/23/03