Make-Up Or Not????

Hi every one!!
Hey i been thinking and well i dont have a conclusion....u see my quinceanera is gonna be in next year feb 7,2004 and well yall know we wanna look pretty that day!but i taught that should we use make-up that day or not?
I think just lip gloss will be it but i had a cousin and she had her quinceanera and she wore alot of make-up she had big red lipstick, and lots more...well she didnt even look like a quinceanera she look like a bride.
Well i have seen lots of girls magazines who are dressed up in their quinceanera dress and they only have their light pink lipstick and well it looks pretty but too GIRL-ISH!!
So i wanna know what yall think????

Yall can email me
Or yall can post yall message!! THANKX
Posted by Maria.F; updated 06/18/03

It all depends on what makes you feel good, and remember theres all different shades of pinks just keep lookingtillyou find the right shade.
Posted by k; updated 06/18/03

Well you should have make-up but when you go get your make-up done tell the person that you want something real natural looking. Tell her you want to look 15 and very light and not like a bride with all the heavy make-up. If they are professionals the look should come out just how you want it. Or you could go a couple days before your quinceanera to the mall (since most give free makeovers) to try on some different looks. Good luck!
Posted by Jennifer; updated 06/22/03

Just go for a natural look. Power if you want, nothing heavy or anything...and lip gloss always looks clean and classy.
Posted by O.P.; updated 07/11/03

Jennifer Lopez make up in made in manhattan when she`s in that pink dress,,, it`s just enough to outline your features... So some one can see your facial expression from across the room, and it`s so natural too... My personal opinion is go natural but darkin your eye lids a shade so your facial expressions will be captured in the video and cameras and thats what your memories will be in ten years, not u standing in front of a mirror that day... As long as u feel beautiful!
Posted by hotpink; updated 07/11/03

Girl just wear naturaul colors....u`ll look pretty ...or light colors if you aint to the dark colors and shit
Posted by monica; updated 07/23/03