LA CHICA CON INFORMACION

Hey 15eras! I wanted to say if any of yall are having problems or are stuck ask me thing and I will try my best to help yall. I am 15 and I had the best 15era any girl could ask for. So ask me anything and I will do my best to give yall advice. Well I have to go bye y QUE VIVA MEXICO! LOL
Posted by Que viva Mexico!; updated 07/20/03

QUE PASA CHICA LOCA! lol girl u sound crazy so what are you up to. And I have a question should I stand with my b/f at my 15era?
Posted by La Mexicana; updated 07/20/03

SHOOT...hELL yeah u should!!!
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/21/03

Well to me I would but in my family the would not aprove b/c they think what about you brake up and hes in all of ur 15era pics then you would cut them up with is not nice. And ya b/c u want to share the momemt with someone u care for and thats a perfect time. But to me i wouldnt b/c you can always have a b/f but a moment has to be spend with someone like a family memeber that is close to you and that is a guy of course. But la mexicana its ur pick and i think you should go with ur heart.
Posted by QUE VIVA MEXICO; updated 07/21/03

HEY WELL DO YOU THINK HAVING MY DRESS IN WHITE WITH PINK WOULD LOOK GOOG IF MY CHAMBELANES ARE GOING TO BE WEARING SILVER. OH AND IMM HAVE 15 CHAMBELANES AND NO DAMAS. HOEVER AL MY HOMIES ARE GUNNA WEAR PINK AND WHITE.
Posted by VANESSA; updated 07/23/03

Ya i think a white dress with some pick would look cute. And its good that u are having pink b/c then it would look like ur are getting mairred. J/k But u are having 15 guyz cool i did to and i think its tight have them wear silver suits i think urs is going to be cute b/c of the colors u picked. Ya and all my homegirls went and they all wore lavender too. Well if u have anything else just reach me and tell me. T/t/u/l
Posted by la chica; updated 07/23/03