Quinceaneras

Hey i have a question actauly a few of them but what are some things u do in a quinceanera im the one turning 15 all i know is that u have to get a doll and do the vals with the chmbelan other than that if you guys have any more ideas i would appreciate it alot thanx pleaze email me if u have any more help seximex37500@aol.com
Posted by alma; updated 11/30/02

Go the this web site and get the CD that they have. It is great. I work with these people and sell tiara`s and septer at the shows.
Www.quinceanera-event.com
If you happen to live in Texas, we are having a show in San Antonio that will have tons of stuff and ideas for you.
Posted by Vicki; updated 01/30/03

Hi! I just celebrated my quince on Feb. 15, 2003 and I can give you some ideas on what to do on your party. You need to have a corte de honor and one chambelan for you. You can have 15 damas and 15 chambelanes, or you can have what i had, 7 damas and 7 chambelanes which still make up the number 15. I got a person who coreographed my waltz with my corte de honor. First the chambelanes and damas entered they guys put a rose on the girls hands. Then I entered with my dad, (if your dad can`t do it, another family member that is a guy can do it) and he changed my childish looking shoes for some nice high-heel shoes which represents that I have grown into a young woman. Then I danced the waltz with my dad. While I was dancing with my dad, I blew out 15 velitas that my corte de honor were holding and I also gave my mom a doll. Then, my chambelan came and he shook my dad`s hand and we started dancing our vals with my corte de honor. We danced two: Tiempo de vals and The waltz of the flowers. I hope this can help you.
Hope everything goes well on your big day and I hope you enjoy it.
Posted by Jessica; updated 02/28/03

Jessica
What do you mean when you said that you blew out 15 velitas to your court what is that. I would really like help on my 16 cause it is 2-14-04 in valentines day and my colors are like burgundy red pink white those kind of colors and i have an idea of putting little angels for the recuerdos but other than that i need help cause i don`t know what to put for centerpieces or how i am going to decorate the hall or anything. So could you please email me at lilprncess@msn.com
Posted by jaclene; updated 04/22/03

Hey my colors are white and baby yellow and i want to know where i can find a cute kneeling pillow in my colors for the church ceremony. If you have any ideas please tell me! thanx
Posted by LiLiana; updated 04/24/03

I found everything that I needed for my quince here. You should ask them cause they were able to make things that no one else had..

http://www.arnettslaboutique.com/en/quinceanera.cfm

Good luck
Posted by chelsea; updated 04/25/03

Liliana
I havent had mine yet but i do know what to do buy the kneeling pillow white without any color and add ribbon and/or flowers the colour of ur dress

Hope i helped
Alejandra
P.s.dant email me back its my bros email
Posted by alejandra; updated 07/29/03

Hey! I`m having my quince on october 4th this year and i`m very excited!! Everything is set! And for us having the "doll","shoes","damas","and chambelanes"is really....not right. Its to much drama. I do have chambelanes but there 6 of them and I do have a head chambelan which is my b/f. But i get to dance with my other 5 hehe. Anyways everyone does it differently and i cant wait till the 4th!!! By the way my dress is the best!!!!
Posted by Janet; updated 08/16/03

Jessica, I was asked to be the Madrina of "El Regalo de Sorpresa" "the suprise present" and I have no clue as what to put in it , how big it should be ect...
If you have any ideas please email me at
Hernandez1@ev1.net
Thanks
Posted by Deisy; updated 09/18/03

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im very exited because my bee-day is in 9 days is in october-11-03 im so exited i just need help how to decorate the park,because im gonna do it in a park here in california.haaaaaaaaaaaa im so exited and i hope it doesnt rain in that day because is getting a little bit cold i just dont know how everithing is gonna be well my souvenirs are a little base with flowers i actually wasnt sopose to see them but i did so yea my dress is gona be pink or i think is lavanda color or i dont now and please if u have any ideas email me at gisellefernandez13@hotmail.com.and wish me luck.
ALWAYS
GISELLE
Posted by Giselle; updated 10/02/03

I need some ideas on what to do as suvinors or you know the things that you put in the middle of the tables, those that after the dance everyone takes home. We are going to make some biscochittos to put on the tables so something we can make that would hold them would be nice my dance will be 2-07-03. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by meli; updated 10/07/03