Quinceanera-Themes

Hey well i need some help on my quinceanera theme!! were thinking about a hawaiian luau theme? what do u think about that and give some great ideas towards that theme plllzzz!!! thx
Monique
Posted by Monique; updated 07/12/03

Are u monique rivera
Posted by sasha; updated 07/20/03

No...y would u think that?? but no im not..later!
Luv,
Monique pm me
Posted by MsQuinceAnos; updated 07/24/03

ARE U MONIQUE REYES? SRRY TO ASK U THIS BUT ARE U AND YOU SHOULD HAVE WHATEVER THEME YOU FEEL LIKE IT GOOD LUCK
Posted by MELINA; updated 07/24/03

No im not monique reyes.....its ok that ur asking its just im not her...lol...well peace,
Monique
Posted by monique; updated 07/26/03

I think u should do a Mardi Gras theme or maybe even a mexica theme like have ur guys wear somberos and u wear like a Jalisco dress . BUt 4 the mardi grasu should wear like maskes and a lot of beads well hope i helped out

Punk rawk grl
Posted by PUnK RaWk GrL; updated 07/26/03

YOU SHOULD HAVE THE CINDERELLA THEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by VANESSA; updated 07/29/03

My theme is also goin to be hawian. My dress is goin to be a almost red color and my damas are goin to be different colors. Good luck with urs andtell us how it went
Posted by kristy; updated 09/28/03

Those themes are ugly for A quinceanera except for the~cinderella~ what are you guys thinking or what were you guys thinking !!!!!!!!!!!!!! stick with a tradition ok those hawaiian, mardi gras those weird themes their just plain ugly .... What the ****
Posted by ely; updated 09/28/03

Hi
Cindrella theme or elegant theme contact Dreammaiden1@hotmail.com for your perfect dress,. And decorations. We rent Candelabras to glass slippers and much more Parents contact us today for information.

Visit our page for more info: Abbi - Chair Covers Rental

Posted by ABBI; updated 09/30/03