Quincenera Party Tips

I AM PLANING A QUINCENERA PARTY FOR MY ONLY DAUGHTER I HEARD IT CAN BE A HEAD ACHE. SO I AM ASKING FOR TIPS PLEASE HELP PLANNING FOR 10-2003
Posted by melisia; updated 04/18/02

I am currently planning my quinceƱra. You have to first get the hall and then her dress. If she is gonna have a court of honor she has to get all of the couples. For her valses and fun dances you have to find a choeagrapher. I`m five months away from my quince and wiil start my practice in twon months. So far it hasn`t been that hard but you do spend money. Like two months before the quince it will get harder
Posted by Eira; updated 03/04/03

Hello - I must say the only head ache we`ve come across thusfar is with the court. Some come to practices and other`s don`t. The following is my advice:

1) start planning now as far as the location. We are having everything done at a hotel including the ceremony. It`s very reasonable compared to renting a hall, finding a caterer, cake, etc. I`ve searched everywhere and came to the conclusion it was cheaper and less of a head ache. They are providing food, drinks, cake, brindis, decoration, dance floor etc...

2) find a committed court

God Bless and Good Luck!
Posted by deedee; updated 03/05/03

This message is for deedee:
I am starting to plan my daughters quincenera and would like to know more on how you got everything in one package.
Posted by Patty; updated 08/18/03

Deedee can u also tell me how you got all that in one package and how much did it cost? thank you so much
Posted by damaris; updated 08/18/03

WELL, I WAS THE MAIN DAMA IN MY BEST FRIENDS QUINCEANERA...FIRST ADVICE! KNOW PPLZ THAT SPECIALIZE IN A ARRANGING TAKE HOME GIFTS, FLOWER PREPARATIONS, DONT SPEND MONEY ON THE FANCY...WHEN U CAN GET TO A FABRIC STORE, GET RIBBONS AND FLOWERS, TO DECORATE CHAMPAGNE GLASSESAND ETC....! BARGAIN! AND IT WILL STILL LOOK LIKE A FANTASY QUINCEANERA! AND MAKE SURE ALL COUPLES ARE RELIABLE, OTHERWISE IT WILL B A MESS!
Posted by DANETTE; updated 10/08/03