Just Trying To Help

My best friend is having her quinceanera in Nov. But she`s going to start her valz practice in Aug. Thing is she still needs to find which songs she`s going to use. She`s only having guys...8 of them. Another thing is that she`s having her mass at the same church I did...same place I had it at...and the same photographers...AND 3 guys that I used, so I don`t(and neither does she) want to use the same songs I did. I used:
Valz Para Una Quinceanera-Alejandro Jean
Valz De Las Mariposas-???
Marcha Triunfal De Aida-???
Balada Para Adelina-???
Tiempo De Valz-Chayanne
So if you have any songs that aren`t those and aren`t used much...I will love you forever if you tell me which ones. I want to help her find her songs!!
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 07/17/03

Well one song that is good is valse fascinacion and valse de 15 anos. If i find more i will post them later. Hope i helped.
Damaris
Posted by damaris; updated 07/17/03

You did help...thanks. I listened to Valz Fascinacion yesterday and it was nice.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 07/18/03

Muchacha de 15 anos- liberacion

Quinceanera- Thalia (kinda goofy but it`s kinda cool after u listen to it alot!)

Blue Danube
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/18/03

C`mon ya`ll. Help me!!
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 07/20/03

Hey! i have some songs that might be able to help u out. De nina a Mujer-Julio Iglesias,Balada para Adelina(instrumental) Marcha Triunfal de Aida(instrumental) their all in on Cd called "Mis 15 Anos" "Tiempo de Vals" i hope that ur friend finds a song :)
Posted by Janet; updated 09/30/03