I Help You

Quinceaneras check this site for more information on helpful resources: www.csupomona.edu/~acano/web/QUINCEANERAS.htm

You will be glad
Alejandro
Posted by Alejandro; updated 11/17/03

HEY ALEJANDRO CAN U HELP FIND A SONG FOR MY BALLE DE SORPRESA. IN WANT SOMETHIN U COULD SHAKE UR ASS TO. CUZ IM BELIZEAN... AND MY FAMILYS COMIN BUT MOSTLY ALL OF MY FRENDZ R MEXICANS & SALVI. SO I WANT SOMETHINK BELIZEAN. I WUZ THINKIN DANCEHALL OR PUNTA. EVEN DOE DAT AINT GOT NOTHIN TO DO WTH MEXICO. BECUZ MY AUNTS WNT ME TO DO PUNTA. SO U HAVE AN IDEA OF WAT SONG TO DO??
HOLLABACK
YESSENIA
Posted by YESSENIA; updated 11/17/03

Hey are you gonna have a party for your 15 or why are you writing to us girls!!!!!
Posted by Vanessa; updated 11/18/03

I am a dance instructor. I have more than 10 years of experience. I just want to help you guys.
Have a nice day
Alejandro
Posted by Alejandro; updated 11/18/03

Hi Yessenia, look something like salsa could be good. Maybe merengue or punta like you said. Whatever dance you do it depends on you to look good. The intructor could be the best but if you don`t do it right then it will be a waste of time. There are some good Tito Puente music, Orquesta Carrusel and as for Merengue try hermanos Rosario or Pochi y su Cocoband. Good luck and have fun.
Alejandro
Posted by Alejandro; updated 11/18/03