Need To Know Where Salon Paris Is At

Hey everyone i saw in a message something about salon paris if you guys can tell me info about it or the phone and i also read something about a hall in eagle or echo park thats 200 and offers limo and decorations please i really need this info thanks
Posted by cindy; updated 11/10/03

Sorry is 2000
Posted by cindy; updated 11/10/03

Hey gurl sup well my cuz bianca is havin her 15nera on saturady november the 15th and we are also goin to do our hair in SALON PARIS i hope it is the same place we are talkin btou becaz this salon is in catersville georgia and im gonna give you their # since i actually have it hopefully it will be good for sumting-
770-607-5855
Buhbyes ~*~*yari~*~*
Posted by yari; updated 11/13/03

LOL DAT WAS ME TALKIN BOUT SALON PARIS. GIRL I IF U WANNA TALK TO THE GUY BOUT SALON PARIS. GO TO HIS STORE U NOE WHERE THE SWAP MEETS AT ON VERMONT & SANTAMONICA. I FOUND A CHEAPER SALON FOR $1500... CUZ SALON PARIS IS EXPENSIVE. DO U GO TO MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL???? OR BELMONT
Posted by maryjane; updated 11/13/03

Hey thanks for the response i dont go to any of those hs i go to manual arts just wanted to ask u if u can give me the name of the swap meet or how to get there because i really need it thanks alot please write back
Laters
Posted by cindy; updated 11/14/03

MY CUZ GOES TO MANUEL ARTS. ANYWAYZ DO U WANT THE SALON FOR $1500 OR SALON PARIS. THE HALL DAT IM GETTING IS ON HIGLAND & MELROSE AND MOSTLY EVRYBODY DATS GOIN LIVES BY MAUEL ARTS (BELIZEANS). GIVE ME UR E-MAIL ADRESS & ILL EMAIL THEM FOR U CUZ I DNT WANT TO GIVE THE PEOPLES #ON THE INTERNET. BUT IF U WANT SALON PARIS U COULD GO TO THE STORE TOMOROW. ITS ON VERMONT AND SANTA MONICA IN A SWAPMEET ITS BIG ULL HAVE TO SEE IT.
Posted by maryjane; updated 11/14/03

Hey can you give me the number of the 1500 hall my e-mail is 114kelly@univision.com or kimberly13665@sbcglobal.net thanks

K. IM EMAILIN IT WEN UR 15ERA?
Posted by maryjane; updated 11/14/03

My quinceanera is on january the the 24

Hey maryjane do u go to marshall or belmont?
Posted by Alexia; updated 11/15/03

MARSHALL
DAMN WE LOST THE BELL. BUT DATS KOOL
WELL GET IT BACK!!!!!!
Posted by maryjane; updated 11/15/03

IM DUMB THERES A WEBSITE FOR THE SALON FOR 1500 GO TO WWW.HOLLYWOODDANCECENTER.COM
THE INFO FOR THE HALL IS THERE THERES EVEN A LITTLE PIC OF PART OF IT

Omg are you serous damn i`ve been calling my friend all day to find out if we won. Im so mad. I can`t believe we lost.

VARSITY &JV. WE LOST VARSITY BY 3 PNTS. WAT TRACK U ON. IM ON B

#1 screwed up

WHOS #1?EAGON?

I don`t know my friend just told me
Did you go to the game

I have a feeling there going to go to marshall and domething to the school. Hey what track are you on

B TRK. U?WAT GRADE U IN?
THEY R GONNA GO SO SOMETHIN. DID U SEE HOW THEY TAGGED IT UP. BUT THEY GOT TAGGED UP TO. I DNT GO BECUZ... I NEW DAT THRERE WUZ GONNA BE SH!T. WTH SOME GREWS. AND MY CUZ WRKS AT MARSHALL & HE TOLD MY MOM NOT TO LET ME GO.SO I COULDNT GO. BECUZ SHE BLACK MAILIN WTH MY QUINCE!

Hey im in B track too im in 9th. What grade are you.

Yeah i saw and didn`t they thorw a bucket of paint too in front of the school.