HELP! Questions About Quinceaneras

Hi everyone....well i dont really have a problem..its kinda just that im doing a project on the topic quinceanera and i need to interview a few people about the experience they`ve had with a quinceanera....so, if you could try to answer my questions below...that would be so great!! thanks!.

1. What experience did you or have you had with a Quinceanera?

2. Have you ever had a Quinceanera of your own? If so, how was it?

3. Can you describe the Quinceanera(s) that you have attended? How were they? (ex. Food served, place held, how were guests dressed, etc.)

4. How were you introduced to the Quinceanera tradition?

5. Do you have any Hispanic blood? If so, what type? (what Hispanic nationality do you have?)

6. Are you aware of the old Quinceanera traditions? If so, how did you become aware of it?

7. Are you aware of the new Quinceanera traditions? If so, how did you become aware of it?

8. Nowadays, do you think you would prefer the old traditions or the new traditions?

9. If you didn`t have your own Quinceanera, do you think you would have wanted one? Why or why not?

10. What are the things that stick out in your mind about the Quinceanera(s) that you have attended or had?
Posted by char; updated 12/05/02

A quinceanera is a real special time a girl reaches and has many dreams to accomplish. This festivity is longed for in many of these young girls` lives. Plus it is really exciting and a wonderful memory which enables them to feel and be real special on that day that is focused on them.
Posted by Solminelly; updated 11/14/03

YEA IVE BEEN DAMAS FOR 3 QUINCEANOS AND ILL BE DAMAS FOR TWO MORE(DATS ALL MY MOMWILL ALLOW ME TO BE IN). THE KIND OF FOOD THEY SERVE DEPENDS ON WAT COUNTRY THE GIRL IS FROM. ILL BE HAVING MY OWN QUINCEANOS. SOME TRADITIOMNS ARE THE DAMAS AND CHAMELANS. I LIKE THE OLD TRADITIONS BECUZ THEYRE REALLY PRETTY WHILE THEYRE BEIN DONE. CHANGIN OF SHOES,MUNECA,THE VALTZ. I ALSO LIKE THE NEW TRADITION OF MONE DANCE. OH I ALSO HAVE HISPANIC BLOOD BELIZEAN
Posted by maryjane; updated 11/14/03