MY QUINCENERA

MY QUINCENERA IS GOING 2 BE IN APRIL 4,2004 AND I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD HAVE JORGE GAMBOA, OR JESSIE MORALES FOR MY BAND. AND THE COLOR RUBY RED OR LILAC. AND MY LIMO STRETCH HUMMER OR CADILLAC ESCALADE. PLEAZE HELP MEEEH!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by PRINCESS; updated 06/26/03

Dang u must be rich or sumthin
Posted by Amanda; updated 06/27/03

You should have Jesse Morales, ruby red, and stretch cadillac.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 06/27/03

Girl i agree wit amanda... Im having the ghettoist 15 ever....oldskool limo
Posted by erica; updated 06/30/03

Ha ha that`s funny erica. Make sure though that your limos work. I had ordered the expedition and when it got to my house the ac broke and they had to order in 2 small limos...so I was riding in a small limo for my quince when supposedly I was gonna ride in an expedition. Stupid shit.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 07/01/03

I think you should have my baby jessie morales!!! And the cadillac escalade stretch limo, u should have lilac ayte i have a question how r u ganna get jessie to go? if u know plz read me back.
Posted by janette; updated 08/22/03

Damn mija 4 real howz u gonna get my boy JESSIE???
U must got a lot of bling bling right ? cuz u talkin about all this nice stuff!!!!!!!!!! but that`s koo though u know u only turn 15 once so enjoy!!!!!!!!!
But if u do get Jessie Tell Him His chi-town grl Dayanna is waitin 4 him!!!!!
Bu tell a grl howz u gonna get him e-mail
Nenalove15@yahoo.com
LUV
UR grl DAYANNA
Posted by dayanna; updated 08/31/03

Get jessie grl....n u should invite me ya kno...shiittt hes mah future husband grl...wellz alratos
Posted by yasmin; updated 09/15/03

Okay She hasn`t replyed to any of us i seriously think she was talking about what music she`s play not who`s coming to the party, or maybe thats just me?!>?
Posted by Questioning This; updated 09/15/03

Hey yeah get Jessie and have the Escalade!!! Thats what i had they are hella bad!!!!! And have Lilac. Ruby Red and Red are like so ugly for quinces.
Posted by Mel; updated 09/15/03

Well it aint that expensive to get all of that shit. And maybe who knows she might have him like me with banda el recodo or i dont know whom and im having two cadillac escalades and yeah get lilac cause red aint fer quincez well ruby red is nice only my friend had it and it looked kind of wack and its all about blue sur trece fer life!
Posted by *shortyprincezz*; updated 09/15/03

Oh my gosh fuc the scraps!!
Posted by Mel; updated 09/15/03

You should have jessie morales............ Where is the party at?
Posted by Maribel; updated 11/05/03

Well You must be rich , right. My quincenara is on Saturday 11-8-03. I can`t wait. Caddi what you must me rich. Well i`m the first 15 in my dad`s side so they are making a big deeal about it. You must be spoiled. Wespend about 5,000dollars easy. Well need suggesetions. E-mail me vcisneros@bak.rr.com
Posted by CDC; updated 11/05/03

Shit...my 15nera is on 11.08.03 too
Posted by yasmin; updated 11/05/03

All you people who say this is so much, well it kind of is , but I`m also having a n escalade limo for mine, and don`t use red, my friend used red, and it was ASS ugly. How are you going to get Jessie, well I think it`s all a lie you just want to make yourself look all rich, but your probably just lying. E-mail me at gail20082003@yahoo.com and tell me where you live and where the party is going to be at. Well, I live on the Eastern Shore of Va., which is south of the state Maryland
Posted by Avigail Cruz; updated 11/06/03

Yasmin YOUR 15NERA WAS THE 8TH COOL!!
DID YOU HAVE FUN . I KNOW I DID. I CRIED DURING CHURCH COULDN`T HELP IT. I GOT A LOT OF PRESENTS. I THINK THE OTHER GIRLS ARE LYING ABOUT THE CADDI!!! FOR SURE!! WELL HOW WAS YOUR PARTY. I LOVED MINE. FOR ME IT WAS EASIER BECAUSE MY PARENTS OWN ABOUT 13 MEXICAN RESTAURANTS HERE IN BAKERSFIELD CALIFORNIA . SO THE FOOD WAS TAKEN CARE OF.
I WAS SO HAPPY MY DRESS WAS RENASSIANCE LOOKINGN TIME YOU KNOW THE NOVELA EL MALENTIAL LIKE THAT OLD LOOKING. IT WAS GREAT. WERE DO YOU LIVE AROUND WHERE I LIVE. I THINK I WILL HAVE FUN TALKING TO YOU POST A MESSAGE SOON PLEASE!!! SEE YA LATER
LOVE YOUR NEW FRIEND???
CDC
Posted by CDC; updated 11/10/03

It was great....even though it rained...i cried at the church too...danced the nite away...my dress was more modern though...i live in suisun city...near sacramento.... Kinda far from bakersfield huh?...well my 15 was great...glad to kno urs was too....
Posted by yasmin; updated 11/10/03

Dang Yasmin u live hella close to me i live in Lodi. But yeah what colors did u have for ur quince????Well post one ight. Ttyl.
Posted by Mel; updated 11/11/03

Yasmin
It`s you CDC Friend
WELL IT RAIN OVER HERE TOO. I HAD SO MUCH FUN I DON` T KNOW WHERE SUISIAN CITY IS...
MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS VCISNEROS@BAK.RR.COM
WELL WRITE BACK TO ME I ENJOY TALKING TO YOU
Posted by CDC; updated 11/12/03

Where are your friend???
Posted by CDC; updated 11/13/03