DO U NEED HELP?

IF U NEED HELP POST ME A MESSAGE ABOUT WUT U NEED HELP WIT & I CAN HELP U!!!!!!!! I`M HAVIN` ZOOTSUITS ALOT OF BALLOONS PRECIOUS MOMENTS ECT......
Posted by Angela Garza; updated 03/04/03

Hey angela i wanna have zoot suits too. Mine are gonna be white. My damas dresses are gonna be navy and im gonna have a celestial themes ya know wit stars and stuff.
Posted by Maribel; updated 03/18/03

Ya thatz coo... But only my guy is gonna have a white zoot suit becuz there kinda alot of money!!! but the black ones are 86.55 at ascot tuxedos ne wayz g2g.....
Posted by Angela Garza; updated 03/24/03

Yeah i decided that they`re gonna hav black ones and only my guy is gonna hav a white one. Im not havin a celestial theme no morez
Posted by Maribel; updated 04/05/03

I`m having a Zoot Suit Quinceanera and would like to have it as orginal as I can. I need some idea on invitation and dress of the 1940`s for the girls? I would like it as orginal as I can. Any help would be very greatly appricated. If there are any pictures I would love to see them.
Thank you,
Edilia Gonzalez
Posted by Edilia; updated 06/30/03

Im looking for pictures of any dresses in the zoot suit era . Please as original as possible thanks
Posted by martha; updated 01/04/04

HEY I NEED HELP IN FINDING A DRESS DESIGNER CUZ I WANT MY DRESS TO BE MADE LIKE HOWEVER I WANT IT. CAN YOU HELP ME? THANKS WHEN IS YOUR QUINCEANERA? MINE IS NOVEMBER 27 2004?WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
I LIVE IN RIVERSIDE CALIFORNIA
Posted by crystal; updated 01/04/04

Hi my name is Yolanda and am planning a sweet sixteen for my daughter and i need help with certain things like the color the theme the decoration and the food the dj and the songs that could be used. I totally need help.. Please help me, .. Thanks
Posted by yolanda; updated 01/05/04

HEY WUZ UP GIRL !!! YEAH I NEED SOME HELP . I WUZ GONNA HAVE A 15NERA EN EL PRINCIPIO PERO LO QUE PASO ES QUE THERES NOT ENOUGH MONEY. QUE PUEDO ASER INSTEAD OF HAVING A 15NERA. I STILL WANT TO CELEBRATE POR QUE SON MIS QUINCE. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! TIME IS RUNING OUT!!!!!!
Posted by Nayelie; updated 01/05/04

Hey my name is Magali and I need help finding precious moments things for my quinceanera email me at lacrazy_4ever2006@yahoo.com
Posted by Magali; updated 01/05/04