If Yall Need Help Juss Ask~

Hey guys im open to any questions as well as i have sum questions 2 lets help each other~nycbabi
Posted by nycbabi; updated 08/22/03

Hey well i really have a big problem you see my dad said that i might be able to do my quince in Guatemala where he is from and i thought that it would be cool. But then i was thinking and i really don`t know people over there just my relatives and some people that were my dads friends and stuff like that. Well they even told me that i could take one friend and i was like yeah i know exactly who to take. So now the question is should i do it over there with the family that i really don`t see over there cuz i would get the trip over there and my quince or do it over here with my relatives and friends and family? please help i have to decide since it might be in March, april, or May. Please help.
Posted by damaris; updated 08/22/03

U should have in Guatemala cuz u get to go on a trip and have ur 15ce there. I have the same problem i decided to go to mexico and have my 15ce there i have when i go so i get 2 in 1
Posted by janette; updated 08/22/03

Yeah i think that i should do that and just use my cousins as my damas and don`t use chambelanes. Well thank you so much for answereing me.
Posted by damaris; updated 08/22/03

I dont want to put u down but wat if ur friends parents don`t let her go. I`d rather have it here then there i was asked the same question but c things over there aren`t the sam as her u know and i think u would enjoy it better here plus all the money u get u can save it and go on a trip where ever u want u know wat im saying!!!well thats just Me!!!!! Good Luck and enjoy urself
Posted by Alexia; updated 08/29/03

I GOTZ TO AGREE WITH ALEXIA. JUST DO IT WITH HERE WITH DA PEEPZ YOU KNOW BETTA SO IT COULD BE MORE SPECIAL AND YOU COULD HAVE MORE FUN. ITS YOUR CHOICE SO DO WHATEVA YOU THINK IS RIGHT AIGHT. WELLZ IM OUT!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/29/03

HEY guyz well i have a problem i need to make a speech 4 my parents but in spanish n i dont kno wut to say help me out e-mail me at xiomara75@aol.com plzz thankx bye!!
Posted by xiomi; updated 09/14/03

Wat up well imma do ma sweet 15 in guatemala fo sho and everything good but i just wanna know if any of uz can help me wit the tuxedos cuz ya know ppl ova there aint that rich....i was just gon have em made fo em but fo it to come out cheap they would have to do it wit out the coat thing and i think thatll look gay so ya know hook me up wit some good cheap places.... I found a mr.tux but it dont give no prices =( and if not do ya ppl think i should just have em made and hope it looks nice?
Posted by ~m~; updated 01/04/04

Hey~

Hey if you know any where where i can get my dress and invitations please email me at hotbec46@sbcglobal.net. Thank you .hope to hear from you soon.

~Always~
Becca
Posted by becca; updated 01/04/04