ANYONE NEED HELP

Hey everyone i love to help plan or find things for this kind of stuff and if you live in Houston its ever better but if not i will love to still help and i know alot of stuff around all places just email me or write in here but put ur email address so i can write you back
Posted by Yalisse; updated 10/08/03

Plese help me wit any thing u can cause im havin my 15 and dont know how to organize it thanks please write back
Posted by shorty gurl; updated 10/14/03

Hi! My Quince isn`t until July but I need to get started with all my preparations because time flies real fast. I need your help by finding my perfect dress and the one for my damas. I would really like my dress not to be puffy and I would love for it to be ivory. At first I wanted my dama`s dress to be a sort of light burgundy, but I got some feedback that it was an ugly color.What do you think??? If you get please write back at peruanagrl89@verizon.com. Than you so much!!!
Posted by Arelys; updated 10/17/03

Hi! I`ve just started planning my Quinceanera which will be taking place July 2005. I`ve decided to start early so it won`t be as stressful. If you have any ideas, advice, tips, etc. On anything could you please e-mail it to me? Your help will be greatly appreciated by my family and I as I am the first one in my family to be having a Quinceanera. My e-mail address is ALEBABY13@AOL.COM
~Ale
Posted by Ale; updated 01/03/04

Hi mi name is mayra and i want 2 know if u could help me by telling me if u know where i could get information to get adan chalino sanchez for mi 15 years

Yahaira_444@hotmail.com
Posted by mayra fernandez; updated 01/03/04

I need help in finding a limosine in Los Angeles!!! If u could help me holla at me!!! I need one by Agust bcuz that`s when my 15ñera is!!! plz if u could help me holla at >>>>>>>>>>mexicana032004@yahoo.com
Posted by ~Nenita~; updated 01/03/04

Hey that would be great if you could help me. I do live in houston. My email address is hotbec46@sbcglobal.net.thanx.love yah lots.xoxoxo
Posted by becca; updated 01/03/04