Quineanera In Mexico

Hi!
My quinceanera will be on july 23, 2005 in Mexico ( that`s why i`m planning it early ). So I need some help with a few things like how to make a video with the pictures of me since i was little. Also I am gonna have the Suprise dance and I`m woundering if anyone has seen it, had it in, or is planning to have one in their quinceanera, and how exactly to do it.
If you have any comments please e-mail me @
201492@gpj.gmcs.k12.nm.us
(my name is Ana by the way)
Posted by Ana; updated 01/04/04

HEY WELL I WAS IN A SURPRISE DANCE, AND IT WAS FUN YOU ACTUALLY JUST GET YOUR DAMAS TOGETHER AND GET A SONG TO DANCE TO IT AND ON THE DAY OF YOU PARTY JUST TELL THE ANNOUNCER YOUR HAVING ONE AND WHEN YOUR READY TELL HIM LIKE 4 MIN BEFORE THEN YOU CAN CHANGE OR STAY THE SAME AND YOU DANCE IT AFTER YOUR BLATZ. THERE YOU GO. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS E-MAIL ME AT DADDYSGIRL4871@SBCGLOBAL.NET OK
Posted by crystal; updated 01/04/04

Hi-

I had mine in Mexico too. Well a surprise dance you make it up and choose the song and everything. Are you making your own vid or are you hiring someone?
Posted by Tania; updated 01/05/04

I`m making my own. If I where to hire someone Where would i go to find someone who could do it
Posted by Ana; updated 01/06/04

Some people put them in the wall and video tape them slowly going one by one or sometimes holding it for about 10 seconds if your camera can take digital pictures you can also do that one at a time now if you want music that is harder there are some programs that you can scan your pictures and make a music dvd to the pictures but its expensive and you need to have a dvd writer in your computer sometimes you can go to the people who do the videography and just tell them to edit your video from your quince they will charge around 85 to 100 depending how good they are
Do a search for pictures on cd and you will find some of the software ranging from 25 to 200 good luck and enjoy your party
Posted by marcie; updated 01/06/04