Themes

Okay, my quince isnt till october of 2004, but im already looking so i dont get to stressed otu next year..i am trying to find a theme..lots of girls do cinderela & pres=cious moments, but i want a more original one..i was thinking hello kitty angel..does anyone have any ideas? you can email me or u can just write here. Thanx!!
Posted by ~*~Lily~*~; updated 07/19/03

Since your looking for something original i think you should do something like with fairies or butterfly`s even roses with christmas lights would be good but whatever it is let it be something unique:-)
Posted by Birdy; updated 01/18/04

I think you should do fairies or butterflies because hello kitty sounds too childish no offense
Posted by jessica; updated 01/23/04

Hey~

You dotn have to have a theme. My quinceanera is on june 12,2004.. I guess if i had to say my theme I would say that it was elegant fairy tale quinceanera. I have chosen things to make it look very elegant. SO why dont you have like an elegant theme. What color is your dress and all that stuff. Base it on the dress mostly. WEll email me at hotbec46@sbcglobal.net
We can talk about your quinceanera and I can give you more ideas. Even though your quinceanera is a while away trust me it goes by soooooo fast. Hope to hear from you soon.

~Always~
Rebecca Lozano
Posted by becca; updated 01/23/04