Getting Started

My 15 is in 5 months and i dont have nothing ready but my mom has been telling me to have one but i dont feel like it and all of my family wants me to have it and i feel bad telling them that im not going to have a party so what can i do and why please right back.
Posted by babygirl; updated 01/22/04

Hey wus up? I`m Nayelie. You could just do somthing else instead of having a 15nera. I know how you feel, gurl. I was exactly the same way. Everybody in my family and friends wanted me to have a 15nera. I felt so pressured. So what I`m gonna do instead is just get my dress to take pictures and rent a streach Hummer or Navigator and go crusin` w/my friends. So whenever you get this message write me back to say wus up, aight? Lataz.
Posted by Nayelie; updated 01/22/04

Well nayeli i think theirs time that we don`t want something and thanks for supporting me and i know my they ain`t gonna make me cuz im those tipes of girls that don`t like partying well thanks for writing to me w/b thanks.
Posted by babygirl; updated 01/22/04

Hey wus up gurl? Yeah well I undaztand what you talkin` bout. But you fa reel that you don`t want nothing for your 15. I`m just sayin` you know . You only turn 15 once in your life, that`s like a special moment . Well hey w/b.
Posted by Nayelie; updated 01/23/04