Quincenera, Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand

Help does anyone know where i can get a wrought iron cinderella carriage cake stand for a quincenera. It`s a big white cinderella carriage with plates attached to hold single layers of cakes.
Posted by Amanda; updated 10/03/02

I neee help my kid is going to be 15 , and I need to find a cinderella carriage cake base . For her will you be able to help me know if you were able to find it your self.please let me know thank you.
Posted by alma palomino; updated 01/21/03

THEY HAVE SOME IN JUAREZ ON LERDO STREET
Posted by LOLA; updated 02/27/03

I HAVE A CAKE TOPPER THAT I USED FOR MY SWEET FIFTEEN EMAIL ME AND ILL GIVE YOU DETAILS
Posted by JASMIN; updated 08/12/03

I am also looking for this exact carriage in Austin, TX. I saw it at a Quinceanera here and have not been able to get in contact with the family.
Posted by Debra; updated 10/15/03

Regarding cinderella cake stand and or enchanted castle, i went down to rio grande valley and apparently this item is burnt out.. I personally have not seen them in the windy city... But you can purchase them in progresso mx or reynosa they are around $500.00, i highly suggest contacting a floreria in your area or mexican bakery they sometimes rent them out.... If you need any help contact me i have lotsssss of info........
Salinas consultants...
Posted by margaret; updated 10/16/03

Margaret: Do you know of anyone in Austin, Texas or surrounding area who might have one?

Thanks so much for all your help.
Posted by Debra; updated 10/16/03

I still have my cake topper email me for details angelface71402@aol.com
Posted by jasmin; updated 10/16/03

Amanda, please let me know if anyone contacts you
I am also looking for the same cinderella rod iron
Thanks
Marisa
Posted by marisa; updated 10/27/03

Hey i`m also looking for that same carriage cake stand if you guys or anyone can tell me where to get one please let me know i`m in fresno ca, and they are gonna celebrate my quinceanera on april 17th late but they are gonna make me one and i really want that stand please help! e-mail me if u guys have any info thanx,
Posted by liz; updated 12/08/03

Here in El Paso, TX a lot of the cake places have the stand that you are looking for. You can probably call one of them with all of your inquraries.. Unfortunatly that is all the help that I can help with. But that stand is very popular here. Good luck to all.
Posted by Rebecca; updated 01/02/04

Regarding the cinderella carriage cake stand in el paso i know that rio grande valley folks have them i found one in reynosa but the price was $600.00 i`d much rather rent one from someone, i will probably be buying one if i can`t find one to rent and rent it out here in chicago anyone around this area with one to rent please contact me please...........
Posted by margaret; updated 01/05/04

Who ever is looking for a Cinderella Cake Stand ,i have one and was able to buy it in Laredo Texas average cost $150.00.
MEL
Posted by mel; updated 01/07/04

Mel,
If you can tell me where I can purchase it.. I live in Georgia but I can always call the place you got yours and purchase it and have it mailed.. Or if you can send me a picture, I would appreciated...thanks
Posted by adriana; updated 01/09/04

There`s a lady here in Austin, TX. Who has one. I just rented it for $100 for my daughters sweet 15.

If anyone is interested I can send you her name and phone #.
Posted by Debra; updated 01/09/04

I have 2 of them I use- one in my Salon for gifts and the other for cakes. Tha castle sounds like something I would be interested in- where exactly in Reynosa do they sell them?

I got my carriages from a family in Tyler, TX but they went out of business... I DO know they got them in Laredo... I suggest finding a place that sells wrought iron stuff and asking them... Maybe they can make you one- just tell them what you want..
I do balloons and met this guy at the balloon place- I paid him to make me some column bases... So when he took them to my store he saw the carriages and took photos and measurements to make his own (he is in Waco, TX) - I never found out how they turned out ????
They are pretty big., and look like a pumkin on wheels.. I put 3 tiers in the middle, a 1/2 sheet on the right side and 2 10` cakes on the left. I make bows on the wheels, drape tulle, and put flowers on top and wrap clear lights all around so when the lights are off for the dance, it stays lit and looks pretty. I sell it in my Cinderella package with a Castle toasting set and Disney`s Cinderella napkins and invitations.. It was REALLY popular 1-2 years ago, but now I notice it is less popular.
I also have a ferris wheel and umbrella made out of the same material, and a HUGE fan that holds 15 cakes. I absolutely HATE the umbrella- it fell once when they took all the cakes off of one side - It was all I could do to keep from laughing and maintain a serious face ! And it was ALL caught on tape !!!!!
--Margarita
Posted by Margarita; updated 01/09/04

OOPS- I forgot to add, mine only cost $125.00 each about 3 years ago..
They are over 5 feet long and I guess @ 3-4 feet high, and maybe a little over 3 feet wide.
Posted by Margarita; updated 01/09/04

Please if anyone can get me a name and number of who i can rent it from or buy please e-mail me at adri4fl@aol.com I would really appreciate it...
Posted by adriana; updated 01/11/04

I am wondering.....I am planing my nieces 15th birthday, what does this rod iron cinderella carriage thing looks like. And does anyone know where I can rent a cinderella carriage?? Please be kind and help...I am in Illinoins
Posted by Hilda; updated 01/19/04

Debra can you please send me the lady`s name and phone number in Austin, TX.

Kmck23@netscape.net
Posted by Kay; updated 01/21/04

Hello~

My name is Rebecca and I went to the place to find some damas dresses adn theres a cake holder thats just as you described. I saw it at a place called salina`s in houston tx. Graciela salinas. I hope that I could help. Im having mine in june of 2004. If you have any ideas for me than email me at hotbec46@sbcglobal.net xoxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo.

~Always~
Rebecca Lozano
Posted by becca; updated 01/23/04